Urban Decay De Slick XL Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray Super Size Me!

Urban Decay De Slick XL Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

It was so good they super sized it.

Urban Decay De Slick XL Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray now comes in a whooping 6 oz size for $34.

The old version is $29 and 4 oz so you’re getting 2 extra ounces here for $5 more. Sweet eh?

Are you a fan of De-Slick?

Available now at Sephora.com

• 12/28/11 13:49 sakex:

I just don’t understand why these setting sprays they put out have such cheap packaging: it’s such a turn off given the price and is the reason I still haven’t tried any of them.

• 12/28/11 14:31 susan:

I swear by Urban Decay’s “All Nighter” but bought two bottles when visiting NY last month both of which turn out to have faulty spays and no way of returning, so beware and test in store.

• 12/28/11 16:36 Blair:

That’s actually not a bad price to pay for the amount you’re getting! Definitely tempted.

• 12/29/11 10:10 ManicuredSlayer:

The bottles are HUGE! I have the all-nighter XL and I swear it will last me forever! I would be tempted to get this version as well, but with all the other oil control products I have, I’m good (which is saying a lot). I might get some for my daughter though, thanks!

I literally use 4 spritzes to set my makeup and it does last all day!

• 12/29/11 10:26 the Muse:

yay happy to hear it manicured ;-D I agree, the smaller bottles do indeed last me for a good while, I’m still on one that I got several months ago!

• 12/29/11 12:34 diane:

i saw in the ulta flyer they also had the all nighter spray in XL. i LOVE that stuff- gonna have to get it next ulta trip!

i think the packaging is cute and fun lol

• 12/31/11 13:11 Ruthless:

These are made by Skindivia-it’s the same formula (which doesn’t do much FYI) but it’s less expensive if you buy it directly from Skindivia…