Avon Shine Attract Lipstick

Avon Shine Attract Lipstick 004

Avon has these rather cute little mini Shine Attract Lipsticks that caught my attention.

But…

Avon Shine Attract Lipstick 001

They are actually priced very decently at 0.79 cents but you can’t actually buy them unless you spend $10 grrr!

The lipstick is unique in the fact the main color is surrounded by a clear glossy stick.

Shades:

• Rose Pink
  • Wrapped in Raisin
  • Plumberry
  • Passionate Red
  • Caressing Coral
  • Copper Connection

Avon Shine Attract Lipstick 003

Avon Shine Attract Lipstick 002

Hopefully they release them in full size soon.

Darn!

If you have an Avon order in the works you might want to add one or two to your cart.

Available at shop.avon.com

• 1/16/12 10:30 Nat:

oh i totally didn’t know what these are until i read your description …
    a clear stick around a colored stick? interesting…
    good or a marketing gimmick?

please do review these if you ever get your hands on them :)

• 1/16/12 11:54 Candee:

Ohhh, these look interesting.

• 1/16/12 20:52 kiwikiwidragon:

They should be out with campaign 3 I do believe. Email me and I can see about those little guys for you Muse.

• 1/17/12 9:12 the Muse:

thanks jenn might just take you up on that ;-D!

• 1/17/12 0:42 Cathryn:

THESE LOOK SO COOL. It’s like those ridiculously ornate jello desserts that women would give as housewarming gifts to new neighbors…IN LIPSTICK FORM.

• 1/20/12 20:37 Mara:

I just recieved my shipment (Avon Rep) and I ordered a sample of each set… they’re intresting. Not too surea bout the staying power but they are really glossy. Color payoff is good as well.

If you have an Avon Rep and are really close/friendly with them or know a friend or family member who has a friend or family remember who does Avon, might be worth seeing if they can order you the sample sizes to test out the colors. I don’t know how many would do that for their costumers, but worth an ask…I know I would do it for mine, lol.

I’m glad I did that because I hardly use up my makeup but I still wanted these, lol.

• 1/20/12 21:50 Ana:

They are sooo cool! :) can’t wait for the full size which is coming in campaign 5.

• 1/30/12 12:26 Ci:

Hi Muse,

I have these (already launched in Canada) and I looooove them! Super hydrating and shiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you will love them as well! Let us know!

• 1/30/12 12:51 the Muse:

can’t wait Ci! that sounds promising ;D!

• 1/30/12 21:40 carrie simmons:

I have tried the wrapped in raisen, rose pink, caressing coral. What I like is that they are shiny and slightly tinted like a lip gloss, but much more convenient because they are in stick form, no annoying wand. To me the color pigments are very light, just like a gloss, to me they don’t give you the coverage of a lipstick. They are not long lasting, and after a drink they are gone, just like gloss. I don’t find them very moisturizing either, but not drying. Keep in mind even the darkest colors will look much lighter on the lips. The wrapped in raisen looked like light to medium brown on me and I am fair skinned. Some of my colors have a bitter taste, but others do not. I love the color options, the skinny applicator, the natural glossy effect, but I don’t like how they are not longlasting and the light pigments. I give this a three out of give stars. I will buy two or three, not the five to ten I thought I would. I liked the now discontinued healthy makeup lipstick and love the Avon beyond color lipstick. Hope this helps.