Bare Minerals Return to Radiance 8 Piece Color Collection QVC Today Special Value
Just a quick heads up.
QVC will have a new Bare Minerals 8 Piece Color Collection on a Today’s Special Value on March 3rd entitled Return to Radiance.
QVC Beauty Insiders can order it as soon as February 22nd.
The collection will be available as a single shipment or an auto delivery with new seasonal shades.
I don’t have an exact price but QVC states it will be under $70.
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer Shadow in Nude Glow
- Bare Minerals Neutralizing Foundation Primer
- Bare Minerals Bisque Concealer SPF 20
- Bare Minerals Orioginal Foundation SPF 15
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Roch Star
- Bare Minerals Ready Blush in Natural High (Ready Blush Pressed Blushes are exclusively to QVC until late Summer 2012)
- Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush
- Bare Minerals Coverage Concealer Brush
As you can see the pressed blush we were waiting for will be arriving in this set! Buxom has their own collection of pressed blushes but this will be the first time the master BE collection gets a pressed blush.
I’m quite excited but probably won’t indulge since I don’t use Bare Minerals Foundation (eep so itchy!) sadly.
I’ll keep you updated as information becomes available about the set.
Keep checking QVC.com as well!