Beauty News: Bed, Bath, and Beyond Sells NYX Cosmetics

My Harmons Store is not connected to a Bed, Bath, and Beyond however they do sell NYX and have a huge range of drugstore makeup, etc…they are particularly fabulous at keeping up on new collections and they are about .50-$1.50 cheaper on most products compared to CVS, Walgreens, etc…

However, some folks don’t have Harmons or a Harmons attached to their Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I do however urge you to check out your local Bed, Bath, and Beyond as some of the stores prove as well stocked as Harmons (not sure why, but they are a tad more expensive). Harmons and BBB are the same entity essentially but some folks have the store and some don’t so that’s why I definitely suggestion checking out a few of your local BBB’s for beauty finds.

I’m bringing up the topic of these two stores because Bed, Bath, and Beyond will be carrying NYX. Only a few stores have the line but hopefully we’ll see more stores roll it out.

This is great as NYX does prove a little difficult to locate in stores sometimes and it’s nice not having to rely on the Internet to place an order.

Check out www.nyxcosmetics.com to see if a Bed, Bath, and Beyond store in your area is selling NYX.

• 1/5/12 21:15 Maggie:

sales? Sells.

• 1/5/12 21:16 the Muse:

sorry maggie I type alot faster than I think, you’ll run in typos etc sometimes. def not perfect ;-D

• 1/5/12 21:26 Melissa:

There is a bbb near where I live that has almost no beauty products and then there is one a little further away that practically has a drug store in it! I have found some harder to locate items and I now understand that’s because of the Harmons relationship. I have really been feeling the love for NYX so hopefully it will show up there soon as my 3 ultas are always so low on it. It’s a miracle I got the butt naked palette and I use it a lot so I’m glad I got it!
    Thanks a million for this post. You have enlightened me :)

• 1/5/12 21:29 the Muse:

same here melissa. all the bbbs around here have absolutely nothing however one that’s about 20 minutes away has a fountain of stuff!!!!!!!! but I think the prices seem to be a little more $$ compared the harmons but I don’t mind so long as I can score new goodies ;D!

my pleasure!

• 1/6/12 2:33 Mia D:

I wish Walgreens, Walmart or Target would sell NYX! Those are the only big retailers near me. Other wise it’s a good hour+ drive to the next state over to go to a BB&B, Ulta or Sephora.

• 1/6/12 9:37 Regina:

I find NYX at the local beauty supply stores, like the small “mom & pop” places…otherwise i gotta order online

• 1/27/12 7:25 zay:

If u mean sephora and ulta that’s horrible because they r freakin expensive. Especially ulta

• 1/6/12 11:04 Lyndsay:

I don’t understand why none of the chain stores carry NYX. I can never find it anywhere and I don’t want to order online. So hopefully they carry it at Bed Bath & Beyond.

• 1/7/12 0:47 Mary the Muse Militant:

For those in the UK you can try British Home Stores.
    Not all BHS’s have NYX.
    The staff I aksed about it in my BHS never heard of NYX nor knew the had a stand in the shop !
    I found it tucked away near the shoe section.

• 1/26/12 22:09 zay:

Omg thks soooo soooo much. I really want good quality inexpensive makeup. I heard of nyx and found out the price of it and it was really cheap. Then luckily I found this websight and u said they sell it at bed bath and beyond. And I have one 15 mins away. Thanks soooo soooo much

• 2/3/12 13:40 the Muse: