Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Color Gloss Swatches

Dare I say, outside of the Shimmer Bricks, the best part of the Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection are the Rich Color Glosses?

(Pink Cocoa, Pink Gold, Angel Pink, and Pink Sorbet)

I have a review on the way of these but I highly suggest checking them out at your local counter. Some of these shades on stunning on my lips!

Available now at your favorite Bobbi Brown counter or online at

• 1/26/12 10:18 Mal @ The Chic Geek:

I’m liking the look of pink gold and angel pink!

• 1/26/12 10:58 Sarah S.:

Pink Sorbet looks like Revlon Papaya to me. I love the tiny pink sparkles in the Pink Cocoa color <3

• 1/26/12 12:55 Tammie:

Pink Gold ended up looking frosty as heck on me…maybe I’ll exchange it for Angel Pink…

• 1/26/12 12:57 the Muse:

aw sorry :(

• 1/26/12 12:59 Tammie:

In swatches it looks SO pretty, but as soon as I put it on my lips it was like shimmer central. More like gold-pink thank pink-gold if ya know what I mean.

• 1/26/12 13:30 the Muse:

aw damn :( So far I really liked them in tube and swatched but haven’t tried on my lips so may just feel the same way :-/

• 1/26/12 13:39 Tammie:

Yeah :(. The gold was just overpowering, it ended up making it look more like a nude than a pink with gold shimmer. I think if it just had say 1/2 as much shimmer and let the pink show more I would have really loved it.

Let me know what you think once you’ve tried it on your lips, my lips can be weird so you may still love it!

• 1/26/12 14:37 the Muse:

aw :( damn! I def will! I’m reviewing them prob tomorrow or next week ;D!

• 1/26/12 13:01 Tammie:

& it’s ok, hopefully I’ll have better luck with Angel Pink :)

• 1/26/12 13:15 Lauren:

Oooooh, I love the Pink Sorbet! I also like the Pink Cocoa, but for this look, i’d probably layer it with one of the brighter/pinker new lipsticks (like it says the model is wearing).

• 1/26/12 20:09 PJ:

MIUST HAVE the sorbet! I love THAT BB gloss formula for its milky rich color– without sparkle.

• 2/2/12 0:46 Christina:

oooh nice love pink sorbet and pink cocoa! thanks muse!

• 2/2/12 8:56 the Muse:

my pleasure christina :)

• 2/11/12 6:28 Christina:

oh damn the color i bought that i thought was pink sorbet is actually angel pink! its super nice and not over the top with shimmer and glitter :) didnt notice up to this second i got the wrong colour 😀