Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Color Gloss Swatches

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Color Lipgloss 1

Dare I say, outside of the Shimmer Bricks, the best part of the Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection are the Rich Color Glosses?

Jump!

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Color Lipgloss 5

(Pink Cocoa, Pink Gold, Angel Pink, and Pink Sorbet)

I have a review on the way of these but I highly suggest checking them out at your local counter. Some of these shades on stunning on my lips!

Love!

Available now at your favorite Bobbi Brown counter or online at bobbibrown.com

• 1/26/12 10:18 Mal @ The Chic Geek:

I’m liking the look of pink gold and angel pink!

• 1/26/12 10:58 Sarah S.:

Pink Sorbet looks like Revlon Papaya to me. I love the tiny pink sparkles in the Pink Cocoa color <3

• 1/26/12 12:55 Tammie:

Pink Gold ended up looking frosty as heck on me…maybe I’ll exchange it for Angel Pink…

• 1/26/12 12:57 the Muse:

aw sorry :(

• 1/26/12 12:59 Tammie:

In swatches it looks SO pretty, but as soon as I put it on my lips it was like shimmer central. More like gold-pink thank pink-gold if ya know what I mean.

• 1/26/12 13:30 the Muse:

aw damn :( So far I really liked them in tube and swatched but haven’t tried on my lips so may just feel the same way :-/

• 1/26/12 13:39 Tammie:

Yeah :(. The gold was just overpowering, it ended up making it look more like a nude than a pink with gold shimmer. I think if it just had say 1/2 as much shimmer and let the pink show more I would have really loved it.

Let me know what you think once you’ve tried it on your lips, my lips can be weird so you may still love it!

• 1/26/12 14:37 the Muse:

aw :( damn! I def will! I’m reviewing them prob tomorrow or next week ;D!

• 1/26/12 13:01 Tammie:

& it’s ok, hopefully I’ll have better luck with Angel Pink :)

• 1/26/12 13:15 Lauren:

Oooooh, I love the Pink Sorbet! I also like the Pink Cocoa, but for this look, i’d probably layer it with one of the brighter/pinker new lipsticks (like it says the model is wearing).

• 1/26/12 20:09 PJ:

MIUST HAVE the sorbet! I love THAT BB gloss formula for its milky rich color– without sparkle.

• 2/2/12 0:46 Christina:

oooh nice love pink sorbet and pink cocoa! thanks muse!

• 2/2/12 8:56 the Muse:

my pleasure christina :)

• 2/11/12 6:28 Christina:

oh damn the color i bought that i thought was pink sorbet is actually angel pink! its super nice and not over the top with shimmer and glitter :) didnt notice up to this second i got the wrong colour :D