E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes

I’m pretty sure these new E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes had me at vanilla and coconut!

Moisturizer in a wipe? Indeed.

E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes are scented with Vanilla and Coconut and contain a light, airy moisturizer that you can swipe on for mess-free lotion application. They travel easily so you can smooth on legs and arms while on the go rather than carry on a bulky bottle of lotion around with you!

Infused with Aloe, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Soy, Ginkgo Biloba, Coconut Milk and Sweet Almond Oil they nourish the skin in one easy swipe.

$3 bucks makes ‘em a nice little beauty on the budget pick particularly if you’re headed on Spring Break soon!

• 1/26/12 21:01 Eb:

Soooo pretty!

• 1/26/12 23:50 Candee:

Interesting. I wonder how moisturizing they are…

• 1/27/12 10:27 Kim:

I’ve never seen anything like this before. I may have to pick these up even though I doubt they’ll be as moisturizing as the lotions and body butters I have at home. They sell these at Target, right?

• 1/27/12 10:31 the Muse:

not sure kim, it’s pretty new so might not yet be at target but target does generally sell ELF.

• 1/27/12 10:43 Cj:

Do you still use the la fresh ones? I’m like stocked with those lol I always keep one case in my bag and I got 4 home :P

• 1/27/12 10:48 the Muse:

I won’t leave home without them! I freaking love the spearmint ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

• 1/27/12 15:07 Eli aka NC:

I don’t know if they’re available here in Spain, but I must admit that I’ve been put off by this brand a long time ago, all of my latest purchases ending in disappointment because of the products’ quality (too poor even for their price)…Anyways, these wipes look really good, I think I’m going to have a look at the Spanish website.

• 1/27/12 15:07 the Muse:

eli it’s hit or miss with elf. I totally know how you feel. some items are actually really good, particularly ones from the Studio Collection, but others are just AWFUL so I know how you feel :-/

• 1/27/12 16:06 daisyv316:

Score!!!! I am a sucker for anything coconut!!!!! I’m all over this!!

• 1/28/12 0:51 Lyndsay:

I LOVE the elf studio makeup wipes so I must try these!