E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes

E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes 2

I’m pretty sure these new E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes had me at vanilla and coconut!

Moisturizer in a wipe? Indeed.

E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes are scented with Vanilla and Coconut and contain a light, airy moisturizer that you can swipe on for mess-free lotion application. They travel easily so you can smooth on legs and arms while on the go rather than carry on a bulky bottle of lotion around with you!

E.L.F. Studio Lotion Wipes 1

Infused with Aloe, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Soy, Ginkgo Biloba, Coconut Milk and Sweet Almond Oil they nourish the skin in one easy swipe.

$3 bucks makes ‘em a nice little beauty on the budget pick particularly if you’re headed on Spring Break soon!

• 1/26/12 21:01 Eb:

Soooo pretty!

• 1/26/12 23:50 Candee:

Interesting. I wonder how moisturizing they are…

• 1/27/12 10:27 Kim:

I’ve never seen anything like this before. I may have to pick these up even though I doubt they’ll be as moisturizing as the lotions and body butters I have at home. They sell these at Target, right?

• 1/27/12 10:31 the Muse:

not sure kim, it’s pretty new so might not yet be at target but target does generally sell ELF.

• 1/27/12 10:43 Cj:

Do you still use the la fresh ones? I’m like stocked with those lol I always keep one case in my bag and I got 4 home :P

• 1/27/12 10:48 the Muse:

I won’t leave home without them! I freaking love the spearmint ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

• 1/27/12 15:07 Eli aka NC:

I don’t know if they’re available here in Spain, but I must admit that I’ve been put off by this brand a long time ago, all of my latest purchases ending in disappointment because of the products’ quality (too poor even for their price)…Anyways, these wipes look really good, I think I’m going to have a look at the Spanish website.

• 1/27/12 15:07 the Muse:

eli it’s hit or miss with elf. I totally know how you feel. some items are actually really good, particularly ones from the Studio Collection, but others are just AWFUL so I know how you feel :-/

• 1/27/12 16:06 daisyv316:

Score!!!! I am a sucker for anything coconut!!!!! I’m all over this!!

• 1/28/12 0:51 Lyndsay:

I LOVE the elf studio makeup wipes so I must try these!