Essie Spring 2012 Navigate Her

Essie Spring 2012 Navigate Her 001

Hey nail girls!

Want a little look at the Essie Navigate Her Collection for Spring 2012.

Take a look!

Essie pays tribute to the beautiful, ambitious woman of action for Spring. Not content to play it safe and hedge her bets during the wintry economic climate, the change in weather perfectly suits her sunnier outlook. In both fashion and finance, she’s ready, willing and able to strike out and try something fresh and new.

“Fortune favors the bold,” says Essie brand founder and global creative director, Essie Weingarten. “I am so inspired by women who dream big, go with their instincts and always manage to put their best self forward.”

Shades Include:

• Navigate Her
  • A Crewed Interest
  • To Buy Or Not To Buy
  • Tour de Finance
  • Ole Caliente
  • Orange, It’s Obvious!

Essie Spring 2012 Navigate Her 003

Essie Spring 2012 Navigate Her 002

The Essie Spring 2012 Collection will be available starting February.

• 1/12/12 19:40 chibi:

thanks so much for putting nails polish collections up for nail gals like myself! i already bought 5 polishes and wanting more and now this makes me want more!! lol

• 1/12/12 20:22 JenJ:

Ekkkkkkk! I like the whole collection. Essie has become my favorite brand. I bought all 6 colors from the fall collection *head palm*

• 1/12/12 20:55 Olivia:

OMG THESE ARE SOOO PRETTY! but the orange reminds me of the one in the summer collection….

PS have you announced the winners of your holiday giveaway? Sorry, not to be annoying but just wondering haha thanks <3

• 1/12/12 22:39 Liz!:

Pretty! But, it kind of reminds me of the Braziliant collection! Like not exactly the same, but similar, no?

• 1/13/12 9:48 the Muse:

kinda yeah liz! :)

• 1/12/12 23:30 Candee:

That pink is the only one I’d consider.

• 1/17/12 22:35 Alicia:

My Walgreen’s already has these out!! The purple looks much better in person than on screen….I wasn’t even considering it until I picked it up. I picked up To Buy or Not to Buy and Tour De Finance.