Eylure Katy Perry Lashes

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes 44

Katy Perry has teamed up with Eylure to create four different kinds of limited edition false lashes. I’m personally not a false lash girl as I seriously have issues getting them into place but if you wear ‘em you might like some of these lashes created by Katy as they do bring the fun to falsies.

Take a look!

Eylure Katy Perry Oh Honey! $6.99

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes 1

Eylure Katy Perry Oh My! $6.99

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes 3

Eylure Katy Perry Cool Kitty $6.99

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes 2

Eylure Katy Perry Sweetie Pie $6.99

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes 4

Possibly the best part of the collection is the very affordable under $10 price tag per set.

Lovely!

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

• 1/23/12 11:37 Lemony Licks:

I expected cooler names for these lashes actually…But they all look awesome! Definitely going to pick up a couple pairs.

• 1/23/12 12:22 Ruth:

I’m one of those girls that was gifted with thick, long lashes that hit my glasses like windshield wipers all day *ducks thrown objects* These lashes are too cute but I’m afraid that it would look like I have spider legs glued to my eyeballs if I wore those along with my own!

• 1/23/12 13:05 Emily:

Are these limited edition? How long will they be available? I don’t live near an ulta and I would want to see them in person before I purchased.

• 1/23/12 13:26 the Muse:

I don’t have an exact date for how long they will be available Emily so sorry!

• 1/23/12 14:14 hanaa:

Yaay i cant wait . . EYLURE does the best lashes hands down
    thank u so much for sharin this . . This is one of the best beauty blog out there . . .

• 1/23/12 15:09 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks hanaa!

• 1/23/12 17:53 diane:

i want these…all of them..partly because i love false lashes, though i get lazy with applying and partly just to collect =D

• 1/23/12 17:54 Nancy T.:

Oh my, those lashes look really pretty *Q*

I don’t know if it’s me, but the packaging reminds me of Tsubasa’s Dolly Wink Falsies packaging! O:

• 1/23/12 17:58 Themakeupism:

I’d be fibbing if I didn’t admit that the only reason I’m interested in these is because Katy is their sponsor. Usually not a fangirl but Katy is pretty awesome. And she calls her fans Katy Kats, which is too cute. Didn’t like her purrfume but the bottle was really drool worthy.

• 1/23/12 23:11 Jennifer:

ooo I want these, I’m gonna have to make a trip to Ulta!