Fill In the Caption

weeping angel

What do you think she’s screaming?

My caption would read, “Bitchesssssssssss! Don’t blink!!!!!!!!!!”

Feel free to fill in your own!

• 1/30/12 20:35 tiffany c.:

“CURSE YOU, DOCTOR!!”

lol, those weeping angels were freaky!!

• 1/30/12 22:03 Beauty and the Scientist:

“You got nail polish all over my best jacket!!!!”

• 1/31/12 9:21 the Muse:

haha…or lipstick! :)

• 1/30/12 22:23 Littlecreek:

Silly, she’s not screaming, she’s sneezing! Get that hookah a tissue.

• 1/31/12 9:26 the Muse:

lol

• 1/31/12 7:19 Jo:

Do you know, I just rewatched The End of Time and they reference the weeping angels, that the two time lords that voted against the big plan were to become them. Trippy!

• 1/31/12 8:18 Anitacska:

Don’t blink is the scariest ever Doctor Who episode for me. I was so terrified through it all. :D

• 1/31/12 8:25 Sarah S.:

This is milk chocolate! I said DARK chocolate @$$%#&$! BLeh!

• 1/31/12 9:04 the Muse:

LOL!

• 1/31/12 9:43 Cj:

“Quick! Help me put on my jacket, I’m freezing my wings off”

• 1/31/12 9:47 the Muse:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exactly ;-D!

• 1/31/12 9:46 Ruth:

please come back! i need a hug!
    gotcha bitchEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

• 1/31/12 9:47 the Muse:

haha…that would be the hug of death!

• 1/31/12 22:50 clementine:

Oh, god, creepiest episode.

• 2/1/12 2:41 Mara:

“No. Wire. Hangers. EVERRRr!!!!”

• 2/1/12 9:22 the Muse:

add bitches on the end of that Mara and it becomes downright hysterical LOL!

• 2/1/12 9:03 ManicuredSlayer:

DON’T YOU PEOPLE AROUND HERE KNOW WHAT A CLOTHES HAMPER IS???? Were you raised in a BARN????

lol

• 2/1/12 9:15 the Muse:

LOL! yup that’s what it should read ;D!

• 2/1/12 12:58 auroragyps:

“Bastards! They don’t have this cute jacket IN MY SIZE!!”

• 2/1/12 13:08 the Muse:

my wings won’t fit through the sleeves! ;D

• 2/2/12 9:14 Ruth:

got another one. “just because I’m a statue doesn’t mean that I’m a coat hanger!” and just because it makes everything funnier “BITCHEEESSSS!!!!”

• 2/2/12 9:22 the Muse:

LOL LMAO! doesn’t adding bitchesssss to the caption just make you giggle non stop? I swear my immaturity level drops whenever I say it out loud, BITCHESSSSSSSSS!

• 2/2/12 14:33 Ruth:

everytime! i swear, the older I get, the less mature I am. My inner 12yr old boy peeks out quite often. let’s do it again! BITCHESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

• 2/2/12 14:44 the Muse:

BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LOL I’ll tell you a secret, no one knows this except my BFF Jai, it’s totally goofy…but whenever we are on the parkway a ton of Canadian geese hang out on the edges of the grass just chomping away and we yell out the window BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS lol. I went to an all girl’s high school and the freaking geese would be all over our grassy areas and they damn things would chase us around, literally you’d be casually walking across the green and they’d attack it. I swear our short green wool skirts were what attracted them to us!

it happened one day after school when Jai was hanging out with me and he was like “OMG what a bitch of a bird…” ever after that we always call yell at the geese, BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! lol ;-D prob not as funny in the comment box as it is when we do it ;-D

• 2/2/12 15:11 Ruth:

that’s freaking hilarious! I have a great imagination and can totally picture it. I love that you still roll down the windows and holler at those damn birds.

I have a friend that I call Bitches. She’s such a bitch, so she can answer for all of the bitches in the world. =)

In my school parking lot it was seagulls, and they did the same thing! they would chase us up to the library, which was right next to the high school. I had a friend Mikey, and I think that he was pretty high, but he decided that he was going to catch one of the seagulls and take it home as a pet. he chased those birds until the lot was empty!

• 2/3/12 13:31 the Muse:

lmao we are odd to say the least ;-D LOL! lmao she can answer for all the bitches of the world too funny. I WISH it was seagulls, the geese were the WORST!!!!!!!! omg I have nightmares haha!