Garnier Ultra Lift 2 in 1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer

Garnier Ultra Lift 2 in 1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer 0021

Garnier has some new wrinkle reducer out. Notice that snarky way I said that.

Sorry…I just don’t completely buy into all of Garnier’s claims and think they could do so much more with their products particularly when they are creating gems like their gel moisturizers. Guys, let’s see more of that good stuff!

This one is a 2 in 1 product that features a helix swirl of moisturizer plus the addition of serum. A single product to firm skin and hydrate while it’s doing the anti-aging bit.

Garnier Ultra Lift 2 in 1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer 001

Interestingly enough I’m seeing more and more products at my local drugstore that have testers out. That includes color cosmetics as well as skincare.

Mmm +1 for the drugstore!

• 1/4/12 19:26 Mallory:

I’m not a fan of Garnier but YAY for the tester! I hope all the drugstore brands follow suit! I know every time I see a product I want at the drugstore I have this urge to read reviews or play with it a bit before I purchase it so I’m glad companies are slowly putting out testers. I know at the Walmart here they have testers out for all the CoverGirl Natural Foundation (I think that’s what it’s called. It’s endorsed by Taylor Swift).

• 1/5/12 9:09 Ricci:

I am terrified of drugstore cleansers and anti aging stuff, I tried years ago and y face went red ,raw and sore for a week. Muse? have u tried Eminence? it is an organic skincare line from hungary.

• 1/5/12 9:28 the Muse:

I haven’t tried that one ricci! never heard of it hun! Will have to do a little googling!

• 1/11/12 16:32 Miss D:

It’s about time they started putting out testers! Finally!!

• 4/18/12 17:31 Alison:

I can’t get Garnier products to work for me.. Their BB cream dries out my skin and makes it look rough and weird.
    This new 2 in 1 reducer is like, peeling off my skin basically.
    What the hell..

• 6/17/13 12:56 Sherry:

I wish my drugstore had a tester. This stuff smells awful! I’m thinking it’s musk. It was a spur of the moment purchase and I’m now wishing I’d checked this site first.

• 4/26/14 12:25 Danadoo:

Wow, this product has actually become a “cant live without it” item for me, one of the few products whose claims are true! Seriously. Within 2 weeks I noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. It was brighter, my fine lines were softer, and my acne had calmed down. Im on my 3rd bottle and keep loving it more and more. When I first tried it, it was very cold and blustery out and I was afraid it wouldn’t be moisturizing enough as dB it sinks into the skin immediately. Luckily it turned out to be the perfect amount of moisture for me. I am going on 40,and am seeing wrinkles for the first time and this has been a life saver for me! Even my husband, who notices nothing, asked if I was doing something new! I had no expectations of this when I bought it and it turned out TN being one of my favorite products ever!