Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 0802

Hello Kitty is heading to Paris for her Spring break and she’s bringing along some very nifty beauty picks from her lovely beauty collection.

Take a look!

Hello Kitty Parisienne Palette $39
A Paris-themed tiered palette featuring four harmonious Charmmy eye shadows and an extra large blush.

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 002

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 006

Shades:

• Charmmy Eyeshadow in pearlized creamy beige
  • Charmmy Eyeshadow in glittery dark brown
  • Charmmy Eyeshadow in matte bright purple
  • Charmmy Eyeshadow in matte blue/gray shadow
  • Blush in pearlized medium pink

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Palette $35
An adorable eye shadow and blush palette illustrated with Hello Kitty on a whimsical
tour of her beloved Paris.

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 001

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 003

Includes:

• Eyeshadow in Passion Fruit Macaroon (shimmery lavender purple)
  • Eyeshadow in Jardin (matte turquoise blue)
  • Eyeshadow in Parisian Pink (matte rose pink)
  • Eyeshadow in Fleur de Lys (iridescent deep purple)
  • Eyeshadow in Lemon Meringue (matte butter cream)
  • Eyeshadow Croissant (golden vanilla), Pistaschio (golden soft green)
  • Eyeshadow Eiffel Tower (golden grey)
  • Blush in Strawberry Macaroon (peachy pink) and Rasberry Macaroon (hot pink)

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Brush Set $49
A portable brush set in a dreamy Hello Kitty container.

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 007

Includes:

• Face Brush
  • Eye Shadow Brush
  • Shader/Blending Brush
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Lip Brush
  • Collectible Hello Kitty Brush Container

Hello Kitty Nail Clipper $7
Adorable nail clippers with a classic Hello Kitty design.

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 005

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Compact Mirror $18
A compact mirror in the classic Hello Kitty shape, decorated with romantic, Parisian-
inspired illustrations.

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 004

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Makeup Bag $29
A romantic, pink makeup bag decorated with Parisian inspiration.

Hello Kitty Mon Amour Collection for Spring 2012 008

I think it’s darling but I’m going to try not to indulge since I probably won’t use any of these products. I think the shadow palettes always prove a bit on the frosty side and they might be overdoing and recycling the brush container thing a bit too much, this about the 5th or 6th variation of the brush set they’ve brought out. I love, love the Mon Amour Palette but the colors look so uneventful!

Props for cuteness! Deduct a few points for crummy color selections and a few repetitive products.

Available shortly from Sephora and Sephora.com

Thoughts?

Share ‘em!

• 1/5/12 20:12 Nana:

The nail clipper and makeup bag is cute :D

• 1/5/12 20:58 LINDARRAGNAR:

the mon amour pallete is so cute! I love the teal turquoise color! But I think the brush pallete has to be more than $7? idk maybe a typo??

• 1/5/12 21:11 the Muse:

def all corrected;D!

• 1/5/12 21:04 Joyce:

FINALLY promising looking palettes!

• 1/5/12 21:17 Sarah S.:

Sooo cute! But I haven’t been impressed with the quality of the makeup thus far… do love the Parisian theme <3

• 1/5/12 21:22 Sarah S.:

Just noticed the Hello Kitty Mon Amour Palette doesn’t make any sense… it looks like a clear plastic bubble cover, but then they show it open with a mirror and no clear plastic bubbles to cover the shadows…

• 1/5/12 22:32 Eve:

Oh god dem balloons…hnnnnngggg so cute!

• 1/5/12 22:41 Paula:

I want the Mon Amour palette and makeup clippers. I got the fall graffiti version of the kitty-head palette and wasn’t disappointed, but I’m not digging the bright purple.

This line is so addictive because they always include at least one cute item per seasonal collection.

• 1/5/12 22:54 Jessica:

omg balloons! Super cute and not too pricey, definitely gonna grab it when it comes out. And I love the brush set too, even though I already have the noir version with the blingy bow. I think I’m just ready for spring/pastels/sunny weather lmao

• 1/5/12 23:12 Stefi:

Just said “ooooooooooooooooooh” outloud after reading this. Can’t wait!

• 1/5/12 23:50 sukipooki:

Everything is soooo adorable! I think I need them all! Thanks for updating us on this muse! <3

• 1/6/12 7:26 the Muse:

my pleasure suki :D

• 1/6/12 0:13 Amy:

Everything looks so cute XD

• 1/6/12 10:37 Comrade Garlic:

I need nail clippers seeing as mine broke last week. Everything else is really cute, but the quality is meh. I just can’t spend that much on the HK makeup. There is no way those compacts are worth $39, $20 maybe.

• 1/6/12 10:42 kimkats:

Nail clippers??? I think Kitty has jumped the shark now… Rest of it’s cute, but wouldn’t be my colors, so it’s easy for me to resist! :)

• 1/6/12 11:46 Musebeliever:

I’m in love with the bif eyeshadow palette and the brush set ! *o*

• 1/6/12 11:56 Kozmoza:

Fus Ro Dah! :) Cool to see a fellow girly blogger plays Skyrim, too!

• 1/6/12 16:36 regina:

i love hellokitty and its so cute but….the brushes are such poor quality and honestly if i had to pick something cute and functional tokidoki would be the top of my list not hellokitty coz the quality is usually poor

• 1/6/12 17:27 Lucy:

So sick of exclusive sephora stuff.
    I live in the U.K and I’ll never get hold of that make up bag ever ever ever :’(

• 1/6/12 18:12 Ruthless:

I got the big black HK aluminum tin on sale at Sephora and the quality is amazing-really surprised. I will need the palette from this too

• 1/8/12 12:10 J.:

Wow, these are all adorable! I need to get some of these! (I’ve been a huge Hello Kitty fan for many years, but kind of got sick of all the Hello Kitty products out there so I’ve taken a break from everything related to that for a while now. But now I feel it might be time to get back on the Hello Kitty wagon! :)

• 1/8/12 13:58 marron:

so much want for those palettes. But, I am seriously questioning the quality….

• 1/12/12 8:55 Fashion Trends:

I’m not a big Hello Kitty fan, but I like the nail clipper! :D It’s fun! :)

• 1/17/12 18:34 Randi:

I wanted the Mon Amour palette from Sephora that’s $35, but Sephora has now raised that already pricey price to $42!!! WTH?? I know it was not that much until recently b/c I’ve been obsessed and knew the price like the back of my hand.

• 6/22/12 9:43 Ash:

plz plz plz i want this thingss… these are way to cool…..
    so sad i can only bye from boots cuz it is near to my father… :)