I Will Nom You So Damn Hard!

Lion Bar Double Decker

Left over nommies from a Doctor Who viewing party I had last week.

Care to join me?

Although, fair warning, I’ll probably bite off your hand if you make a play for the Lion Bar!

• 1/4/12 20:02 Cory:

You have REAL cadbury’s!!!! Not the fake crap they sell here with the Cadbury’s name on it. So jealous!

• 1/4/12 22:45 the Muse:

haha cory ;-D my bff lives in London and she ships them over by the boxful. Lucky enough the last shipment had plenty inside for goodie bags at a party I held ;-D! damn shame we can’t get the good stuff here in the US! I was in Halifax over the Summer and was absolutely shocked at the prices on cadbury!

• 1/4/12 20:36 the beauty alchemist:

How you tempt, Musey.

• 1/4/12 22:43 the Muse:

haha ;D I’ll even share the Lion Bar with YOU!

• 1/4/12 20:50 Kate:

R these from the UK? The Lion one caught my eye…

• 1/4/12 22:42 the Muse:

yup kate but you can find them locally if you live in a bigger city or online as well.

• 1/5/12 7:53 Maria:

Oooooh I want! I want! ^_^

By the way, I wanted to let you know (in case you hadn’t seen it) that there’s a Jang Keun Suk (cute smirky grin male lead from “You’re Beautiful” ) documentary out on youtube. You can watch it in 5 ten minute parts, or one 50 minute vid. Unfortunately it’s not subtitled (that I can find anyways) so I don’t understand any of it, but I thought you’d like it. Hopefully someone subs it soon so I can see what he’s saying. ^_^ I went into total squeee fangirl mode when I saw it!!!

• 1/5/12 11:18 Majick:

nom nom nom – WHAT? One of these bad boys shouild have made the 12 days of Christmas Giveaways! LOL My friend Anne is always raving about Cadbury (from the UK). Sometimes we get a vendor here that has them. Maybe next time they are here I’ll pick some up to try.

• 1/5/12 15:07 Karyn:

No Jammie Dodgers? XD

• 1/5/12 15:14 the Muse:

but of course but those actually went super fast ;-D there were jelly babies too!

• 1/5/12 16:00 Claire:

I covet your Lion Bar! Haven’t had one of those in over a decade since I left Australia for Singapore. Sigh.

• 1/6/12 9:25 the Muse:

aw I’ll share claire ;D!

• 1/7/12 12:48 ribbonroses:

You’re making me want a double decker! Ok I’ll shut up now I can just go to a local shop and get one.

• 1/8/12 23:35 Mary the Muse Militant:

Love Lion bars ! YUM ! And Mars, Crunchie, Flake, Dairy Milk……
    Not cheap here though and am sure they are making them smaller than back in the last century.
    We have a few small specialist shops that sell the US stuff. They sell Lucky Charms cereal and the like. Lucky Charms are £10 a box !!! (About $15).
    We used to be able to buy all those “yummy bad cereals” here in England but they stopped them. My kids tried them back in the 90s and they used to pick out the marshmallow pieces and leave the rest.
    Anyhow I love your beefburgers and your sweet sliced white bread !