Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain

It’s Spring, current trend? “Your perfect shade of cheek or lip color” brought to you by your favorite brands.

Next up in the realms of custom lip and cheek color?

Jane Iredale.

She takes on the trend with a new lip product that doubles up as a cheek one too!

Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain is lip and cheek stain that has long-lasting formula and adds a custom shade of pink to lips and cheeks.

This multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your own natural coloring with a long lasting formula that changes to a gorgeous shade of flattering pink.

The formula contains a hydrating blend of Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips and Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize.

I want it.

I don’t buy the entire “custom shade of you shade” but I’m such a mush for Jane Iredale I must own this.

Available now for $25 at shop.janeiredale.com

• 1/18/12 13:42 Cj:

This has been out for a while now actually, I got it a month or 2 ago, ironically enough from one of the ads on your blog lol. It’s really nice, the color it gives is a really natural flush and is very flattering and it’s awesome that it doubles as a blush. Only real con is that the staying power isn’t that great especially for a so called stain, but it does last a decent 3 hours or so

• 1/18/12 17:56 the Muse:

no way ha! I didn’t even know an ad ran for it lmao awesome ;-D I kinda want it for some reason, I’m a mush for JI!

• 1/18/12 18:38 Cj:

Don’t get me wrong it’s a really good product, I use it with mallys face defender on day’s I don’t have time to do a lot.

She has a lot of stuff lol I never really heard of the brand so I only got that. Got any suggestions for me? I’m thinking of picking up the in touch highlighter :)

• 1/18/12 14:19 Chels:

It looks so pretty….I covet.

• 1/18/12 15:50 Deb:

Has anyone else wondered why all of the products that are using the so-called “custom” technology all result in just some shade of pink? I’ve been keeping up with all of your reviews on these kinds of products Muse, and they are all pink. Or did I miss something else? Another color range maybe? Anything out there besides pink?

• 1/18/12 17:53 the Muse:

hey deb…true…a peach would be nice ;-D!

• 1/18/12 16:55 Michelle:

Yes, like so many others I <3 JI but as always you can expect to break the bank whenever her products are concerned. :( IMHO her products are of the highest quality which makes the sticker shock a bit easier to cope with.

• 1/18/12 22:53 Melissa:

I get all my Jane Iredale producs for free so I have tried the whole line of her producs and in my honest opinion I would only recommend the liquid mineral foundations. A couple eyeshadows are nice as well. All the lip products are a bust from my experience. The hydration sprays are really nice.

• 1/19/12 23:22 Ruthless:

Am I the only one who thinks Jane Iredale is ferociously overpriced? I tried one of the products from the range, a touch up powder brush and was so scarred (it was 45 bucks) I have never gone back

• 2/9/12 23:45 janie:

these “mood changing” lip glosses have been around since the 80’s and have not changed. some of them do have extraordinary staying power– one in particular being by a british brand: Barry M. but no matter what, they all turn the same exact shade of flourscent pink on me. I look garish in this lipstick and only wear it as a joke.

the two most expensive ones I tried were JK Jemma Kidd and Too Faced. they had the weakest tint and the worst staying power.

I think all of these brands use the same one ingredient to turn pink. I’m really hoping they can one day come up with one that turns a more natural color than fuchsia. but for now, I think I’m not going to fall for this product anymore!