New season, new True Romance Eyeshadow Palette from Kate Von D.
This one features some vibrant, bold shades of color for Spring.
Take a peek!
This palette features eight bright eye shadows and a mini eyeliner. The metal case is embossed with a hand-drawn design in a sassy, neon colors.
- Swan Song (iridescent pearl)
- Marya (shimmery vanilla)
- No Regrets (shimmery gold)
- Drama For Yo Momma (shimmery kelly green)
- Mad Max (matte sky blue)
- Dublin (iridescent purple)
- Sparklehorse (hot pink purple sparkle)
- Altruism (pearl soft pink)
- Wonderchild (electric blue)
This collection was inspired by Kat’s favorite back tattoo, Mi Vida Loca.
I admit I love the idea of this palette, I think it looks gorgeous, and my inner hoarder wants to purchase it since I own almost all the other True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes.
But my logical side recognizes I probably won’t ever use any of these shades!
It’ll be available at Sephora and Sephora.com shortly for $34.