Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette Mi Vida Loca Palette for Spring 2012
New season, new True Romance Eyeshadow Palette from Kate Von D.
This one features some vibrant, bold shades of color for Spring.
Take a peek!
This palette features eight bright eye shadows and a mini eyeliner. The metal case is embossed with a hand-drawn design in a sassy, neon colors.
- Swan Song (iridescent pearl)
- Marya (shimmery vanilla)
- No Regrets (shimmery gold)
- Drama For Yo Momma (shimmery kelly green)
- Mad Max (matte sky blue)
- Dublin (iridescent purple)
- Sparklehorse (hot pink purple sparkle)
- Altruism (pearl soft pink)
- Wonderchild (electric blue)
This collection was inspired by Kat’s favorite back tattoo, Mi Vida Loca.
I admit I love the idea of this palette, I think it looks gorgeous, and my inner hoarder wants to purchase it since I own almost all the other True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes.
But my logical side recognizes I probably won’t ever use any of these shades!
It’ll be available at Sephora and Sephora.com shortly for $34.