Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer

Fans of Korres Primer will be every so delighted that it comes in a brand new mattifying formula just in time for the warm weather ahead.

Take a look!

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer is a water based primer with a matte finish. It’s actually a universally flattering shade of nude that evens out skin tone as it mattifies and promises to extend the wear of your foundation.

Hmmm Korres attempt at creating a low calories BB Cream perhaps?

Count me intrigued but I love the original so probably will stick with that for my drier skin!

• 1/17/12 21:31 theRothstanator:

Ohh I love their original and their anti-aging primer! Might have to mix this one with their anti-aging one since I’m a bit oily.

• 1/17/12 23:08 anniebobannie:

i LOVE this primer – it rocks for my really oily skin :)

• 1/18/12 6:46 Adrienne:

I saw a deluxe sample of this as a sephora 100 point perk. I skipped because I have dry skin!

• 1/18/12 10:15 chelsfofo:

Hola Muse!

Actually I did indeed purchase the pom kit from http://www.korres.com (no affiliation i swear!) but they have a nice deal going on where you can get deluxe samples of their pom line. I have a video posted concerning the kit with swatches (I have no idea if you mind or not so excuse me if it is rude to suggest otherwise) and you can view it here :

The pom lip butter glaze (in the tube) is really quite pigmented and perfect for the whole Spring Collection juicy/freshness bonanza in higher end lines. But I agree, the mattifying aspect is not necessary for me right now because I am a little bit on the dry side as well. I do think I will use it heavily come a Midwest warm-up!
    Chelsfofo =)

• 1/18/12 12:16 Corinne:

I got the deluxe sample at sephora and it really does mattify my oily skin so I bought a full size. This and the pomegranate gel moisturizer have now been added to my daily routine. I have been using the Quercetin & Oak line but it’s pretty pricey and the moisturizer was starting to get me a bit oily….

• 1/18/12 22:19 Genevieve Chuachiaco:

Does this primer contain silicone?
    This sounds so promising but silicone breaks me out so badly! =((
    I have yet to find my HG primer….

• 3/12/12 20:26 yeongji:

It does not contain silicone.

Ingredients: Water Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Cetiaryl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12. Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cellulose Gum, Lactic Acid, Tocopheral, Sodium Phytate, Maltodextrin, Punica Granatum Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica.

• 1/20/12 19:54 Emily:

So I just got this, and what I didn’t realize when purchasing was that its made to minimize pores too, and let me just say, it smells amazing like pomegranates, but not in a noticable way unless you sniff it, and also it makes your face SO smooth. I have oily skin, so I don’t know how drying it would be for people who have that problem, but I really am loving this already!