I’m so very excited to see Lorac Spring 2012 today. I always look forward to what Lorac will release season to season and in particular they always seem to do a great job with Spring.
I’m coveting the new eye palette they have available as we as the glosses.
Take a look, see what you’re loving it!
Lorac TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo $32 (shimmering champagne/ matte deep tan)
A compact featuring a luminizer powder and a bronzing powder.
Lorac Lips With Benefits $18
A hydrating gloss infused with natural antioxidants to help nourish and protect lips.
Shades Available at Sephora:
- Alex (berry)
- Josh (fresh pink)
- Nick (light pink shimmer)
- Mark (neutral peach)
Shades Available at Ulta:
Lorac TANtalizer Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer $32
A deeper, darker shade of Bronzing Luminizer for the body.
Lorac Unzipped The Nude Collection $34 (Exclusively at Ulta)
- 4 Ultra-Rich Shimmering and Matte Eye Shadows
- Plum Blush
- Lorac Visual Effects Mascara
- Lorac Lips With Benefits Gloss
Lorac Unzipped Palette ($40)
A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer.
- Undercover (matte nude)
- Unbelievable (copper shimmer)
- Unattainable (bronze shimmer)
- Unconditional (matte fawn)
- Unbridled (matte merlot)
- Undiscovered (gold shimmer)
- Unreal (champagne shimmer)
- Uncensored (chocolate shimmer)
- Unspoken (matte sable)
- Untamed (bordeaux shimmer)
That palette is gorgeous…!
The Lorac Spring 2012 Collection will be available Ulta, Ulta.com, Sephora, Sephora.com, and www.loraccosmetics.com.