Lorac Spring 2012

Lorac Spring 2012 9

I’m so very excited to see Lorac Spring 2012 today. I always look forward to what Lorac will release season to season and in particular they always seem to do a great job with Spring.

I’m coveting the new eye palette they have available as we as the glosses.

Take a look, see what you’re loving it!

Lorac TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo $32 (shimmering champagne/ matte deep tan)
A compact featuring a luminizer powder and a bronzing powder.

Lorac Spring 2012 1

Lorac Lips With Benefits $18
A hydrating gloss infused with natural antioxidants to help nourish and protect lips.

Lorac Spring 2012 4

Shades Available at Sephora:

• Alex (berry)
  • Josh (fresh pink)
  • Nick (light pink shimmer)
  • Mark (neutral peach)

Shades Available at Ulta:

• Mark
  • Nick
  • Chuck
  • Ben
  • Josh
  • Andy
  • Chris

Lorac TANtalizer Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer $32
A deeper, darker shade of Bronzing Luminizer for the body.

Lorac Spring 2012 2

Lorac Unzipped The Nude Collection $34 (Exclusively at Ulta)
Includes:

• 4 Ultra-Rich Shimmering and Matte Eye Shadows
  • Plum Blush
  • Lorac Visual Effects Mascara
  • Lorac Lips With Benefits Gloss

Lorac Spring 2012 3

Lorac Unzipped Palette ($40)
A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer.

Lorac Spring 2012 8

Shades:

• Undercover (matte nude)
  • Unbelievable (copper shimmer)
  • Unattainable (bronze shimmer)
  • Unconditional (matte fawn)
  • Unbridled (matte merlot)
  • Undiscovered (gold shimmer)
  • Unreal (champagne shimmer)
  • Uncensored (chocolate shimmer)
  • Unspoken (matte sable)
  • Untamed (bordeaux shimmer)

Delicious!

That palette is gorgeous…!

Whatcha think?

The Lorac Spring 2012 Collection will be available Ulta, Ulta.com, Sephora, Sephora.com, and www.loraccosmetics.com.

• 1/23/12 15:50 tiny:

I wonder how the lippies swatch.. I have the Lorac tye dye for set, *from christmas like 2 years ago* I wonder if these are the same, just poured into the tubes differently, or if these are new colors completely…. And.. I need more lorac in my life.. I only have the tye dye lippies and the 3d liquid lustre drops.. *is that the name? lol, can’t remember, anyhaps it’s the super concentrated glitter*… Which I love…

• 1/23/12 16:20 Candee:

I’ll haul those glosses and the Unzipped palette (when they go on sale). I don’t need any more nude e/s palettes, but that is just too yummy to pass up.

• 1/23/12 16:22 Nikki:

I love that unzipped palette, just gorgeous! I’ve never tried LORAC eyeshadow before, how’s the formula?

• 1/23/12 16:36 the Muse:

I enjoy it :) I’ve raved it a few times on here! :)

• 1/23/12 16:35 kiwikiwidragon:

Gotta say I am digging that Lorac primer, makes many non Lorac eyeshadows go on like their signature formulas. not as drying and tight as some other primers like UD and TF.
    I feel the burn in my soul for this palette…..is it LE? I might need to wait until summer, lol!!!

• 1/23/12 16:37 the Muse:

knowing has loosely brands throw LE around lately jenn probably a year or so before it disappears ;-D

• 1/23/12 18:24 Josh :D:

THERE IS A GLOSS NAMED JOSH? I NEEDz it.

• 1/24/12 9:50 the Muse:

haha but of course ;D!

• 1/24/12 12:23 Ruth:

Friend: “Josh, what color lipgloss are you wearing?”
      Josh: “Josh”
      Friend: “I know your name, but what is the name of the color?”
      Josh: “I told you, it’s Josh”
      Friend: “Josh. why can’t you just tell me?? I love the color!!!!”
      Josh: “really, it’s Josh”
      Friend: Rolls around on the ground in agony, wailing because Josh won’t reveal the secret color.
      Josh: looks at friend with pity, pulls the gloss out of his pocket and shows him the bottom with the color name of “Josh”
      Friend: gets up off of the ground, says with a careless” thanks”and heads off to the nearest Ulta to get that coveted gloss.

• 1/24/12 12:34 the Muse:

ruth your scenarios are amazing…could you incorporate zombies into it? LOL

• 1/24/12 14:57 Ruth:

Sure!
          Friend: leaves Ulta with coveted lipgloss, holding it close to his chest like that golden ring that is so precious.
          However Friend didn’t realize that the gloss had a strange swirled pattern that shouldn’t have been in the gloss.
          Friend didn’t even wait to get to the car, he twisted the lid open and it had a satifying pop when he finally freed the applicator.
          the doe foot applicator had a pearl of beautiful color that glistened in the sunlight. Friend applied the wanted color to his lips, smearing first the bottom lip, than the top making sure that he didn’t go outside the lip line.
          The next morning after having applied the gloss several times, which means opening the bottle and exposing those around Friend to its aromatic scent. Friend looked in the mirror, ready to apply that most favored gloss to his lips, and realized there is something wrong with his face! His flesh was turning black, and his jaw was only attached on the left side, his chin hitting his chest. he peered closer at the beautiful pattern in the gloss and realized that it was the “T” virus! he endagered everyone one he loved and the entire world to the airborn virus!

• 1/24/12 15:42 the Muse:

LOL you are so crazy <3 you!

• 1/23/12 18:40 Missy:

They always make the coolest looking glosses! I really liked the Tie Dye ones from a few or so back.

• 1/23/12 19:43 Rebecca:

I saw the Nude Collection at Ulta today and almost bought them because I love Lorac, but I have so many neutral palettes already! I may try some of the glosses though.

• 1/23/12 19:50 Tracy:

Wow, I can’t get enough of neutral eyeshadows ! I love the eye palette !

• 1/23/12 20:37 Tiffany:

im loving all these neutral palettes , but i wish they werent limited edition!

• 1/23/12 22:09 Fatima:

Just got the unzipped palette today. Cant wait to try it out. I love Lorac Cosmetics. They are truly underrated.

• 1/24/12 11:24 Majick:

I love Lorac. I may check out the eye palette if they have it at Ulta. the kit with the four colors reminds me too much of one of the tarte palettes I have. The lip gloss in that kit though is a different color than the ones in the regular line.

The lippies are a lot like the Tye die set in pigmentation. BUT – the scent is REALLY STRONG! So much so that I won’t even consider them. I swatched them on my hand and still smelled like icky sweet even after washing my hands. (Remember girls I do have a super sniffer so…)

Lorac Eye Primer is one of my faves and the shadows are great if you’ve never tried them.

• 1/24/12 14:57 Lisa S.:

Unzipped looks great! I have the 1st Urban Decay Nudes, but don’t wear it much cause the colors are a bit too warm and for some reason I’m kinda over the UD hype and haven’t picked up Nudes 2.
    Loracs colors look a bit cooler and more wearable for me and I do love the feel and pigmentation of their shadows

• 1/24/12 22:28 Sarah:

I love everything LORAC, can’t wait to try these.

• 1/25/12 16:00 rachel:

can’t control myself on the unzipped palette! LOVE it and am probably going to pick it up once a good VIB offer comes out for sephora. some comments think that it’s a bit cooler toned but other images on google don’t show it quite the same way.

• 1/25/12 17:02 Paula:

Is the unzipped palette at Ulta?

• 1/26/12 10:20 the Muse:

nope exclusive to sephora hun!

• 2/13/12 16:32 Majick:

Ulta has the little kit with the 4 color eye palette. It also comes with a lipgloss, powder blush, and mascara.