Lush Red Dragon Soap

Lush Red Dragon Soap

Time to celebrate New Year’s with Lush Red Dragon Soap!

To celebrate the Year of the Dragon Lush has created this gorgeous, limited edition soap. The problem? It smells like Lush Karma, I normally refer to the scent of Karma as oranges and dirt.

Sorry.

I’m so not a patchouli girl!

But if you are Red Dragon Soap is the one for you! Aspicy blend of patchouli, lavender and pine captured the passionate, creative spark, and free spirit nature of the Dragon according to Lush.

Available now at www.lushusa.com

• 1/3/12 17:45 stef:

agreed, patchouli is the most offensive smell ever! I love honey i washed the kids!

• 1/4/12 9:44 the Muse:

stef def love me some hiwtk ;-D mmm do not want :-/ not my note of choice!

• 1/3/12 17:52 Eve:

Mmm, patchouli and dragons? Do want!

• 1/3/12 17:53 ribbonroses:

Mmmm I hope Lush UK make that one too….. I love Karma (cos that’s how I roll) =)

• 1/4/12 9:43 the Muse:

lol roses!

• 1/3/12 19:45 joolz:

It’s so cute that you love asian things! The dragon is my year so I am interested in all things dragon. I’ll have to go to Lush to see this for myself! Thanks for posting!

• 1/4/12 9:43 the Muse:

my pleasure joolz! enjoy :)

• 1/3/12 22:21 Melissa:

i like karma – i was wearing it today actually. I need this soap thanks for the post.

• 1/4/12 9:11 the Muse:

my pleasure melissa enjoy hauling chica!

• 1/4/12 0:11 Tohnia:

I think this is also for Chinese New year (Jan 23) since this year will be the year of the Dragon! I might pick up some as gifts for friends!

• 1/4/12 8:55 the Muse:

yup Tohnia that’s what it is :)

• 1/4/12 1:11 Mallory:

I like the smell of Karma….just not on me. I’ll probably just get it for my baby sister who was born the year of the dragon.

• 1/4/12 5:48 Donna:

Wish it smelled like Rising Phoenix.

• 1/4/12 10:45 Majick:

Please tell me what Rising Phoenix smells like?

I love the look of this soap. Patchouli and I don’t mix all that great but on my husband it smells divine. Some people can wear patchouli and it smells like it’s supposed to – others and well you get that dirty guinea pig cage kind of smell.

• 1/5/12 22:24 Bri:

Phoenix Rising is apples and cinnamon. Its absolutely delicious :)

• 1/10/12 13:28 Majick:

Thanks Bri! (now I’m a little hungry) LOL

• 1/4/12 12:03 Swimsalot:

To me Patchouli smells like BO. I once had to request a different section in a restaurant cause the waitress was wearing it.
    Otherwise I am a Lushie. I love the shampoo pucks for travel

• 1/4/12 15:58 Ruthless:

I love patchouli in soaps and such but not pure on patch it’s very strong

• 1/4/12 16:52 Bonnie:

I def love patchouli so I will certainly consider indulging in this one!
    Also, I’m a Dragon in Chinese astrology years…so that’s an added incentive!

Muse, did you see that Snowcake is now buy 2 bars for the price of one while supplies last?!! I’m sad that I did not stock up on more Buche du Noel before it was gone…although if I’m careful the two pots that I did buy should last me for some time.