Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Swatches

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Swatches 1

I’m the happy owner of a few Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes.

Many of you already tried them but I just got a chance to test them out yesterday, actually, I’m still in the midst of testing them out at the moment. Quite a few folks mentioned they were sheer and very subtle, true that….so far I’m have issues getting some of the lighter shades to show up on my skin. But the texture is rather awesome, I like the springy clay-like action of it! The texture kinda reminds me of a lighter version of the Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Long-Wear Luminous Eyeshadow.

Jump ahead for a few swatches!

Shades from left to right, top to bottom:

• Peach Satin
  • Pink Frosting
  • Hot Tamale
  • Plum Wine
  • Candy Coral
  • Rose Petal
  • Pink Plum

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Swatches 2

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Swatches 3

My review is upcoming but definitely wanted to share a few swatches of these cuties!

• 1/5/12 10:20 Cosmetics Aficionado:

I think these look pretty in the pan, but I just don’t want to try them. I don’t like products that are so sheer. I can sheer them out if needed myself.

• 1/5/12 11:07 Kashaya:

Looks nice.:)

• 1/5/12 11:58 BreoadwayBeauty:

So how do you apply these? I saw some in my local Target and they looked like a dry blush that you’d apply with a brush, but your swatch makes it seem more like a cream that you apply with fingers.

• 1/5/12 12:07 the Muse:

some folks like stripling them on breoadway but good old fashion fingers worked for me ;D!

• 1/5/12 13:45 Tammie:

They are cream blushes :). I use my fingers.

• 1/5/12 12:37 Dora:

I love how pink plum looks! The texture of the product sounds like fun :]

• 1/5/12 14:03 LINDARRAGNAR:

I love my Bouncy blush! I was at CVS and I just bought one, but I wanted all of them … I couldn’t afford the 8 blushes for $80 dollars! :(

I haven’t been into any makeup products recently, but these blushes captivated me!

• 1/5/12 14:13 the Muse:

Linda walgreens has a bogo offer this week you can get the second one for $3.99!

• 1/5/12 21:01 LINDARRAGNAR:

AHAH omg thanks for this muse!!! I have christmas money….. ;) I really love these too much!

• 1/5/12 21:10 the Muse:

def sorry chica all corrected!

• 1/6/12 0:44 reeny:

i love sheer products like these! thanks muse for sharing!

• 1/6/12 7:25 the Muse:

my pleasure reeny :-D

• 1/6/12 14:23 Blair:

It seems I might have to pick these up, since everyone I know is raving about them and besides, the “bouncy” texture of the blush is making me curious… :)

• 1/6/12 16:08 Rachel:

I liked this blush, not as much as the mousse for sure. I wouldnt use this at work or anytime I need a solid longwear blush but it definitely is great to give me a natural flush. For a night out I would have to keep this in my purse for touch ups but I like the color payoff as I have very, very fair skin. Im also glad I read on here that the dream mousse blushes were most likely being discontinued because I ran out to cvs and bought them all 50-75% off. Stocked up on several peach satin and rose petal

• 1/6/12 20:57 Nora:

I’ve read lots of people comment that these fade after only a few hours. Have you found this to be true, Muse?

• 1/6/12 22:23 cat:

I saw these at my local CVS right before Christmas but I was thrown off by the childish font. I can’t wait for your review to help me finally decide. I suspect I might be picking up one or two of these.

• 1/10/12 19:19 Heather:

I’ve been reading your blog for over a year, but am only now commenting. Hello!

I have the Rose Petal color, and it also works well as a light eyeshadow. Two in one!

• 1/17/12 22:58 Tracy:

I really like peach satin, but I have the Dream mousse with the same color name. They look completely different though ! Do you know if the colors are the same from their own line compared to the new one ?

• 1/17/12 22:59 Tracy:

I meant *old line compared to the new one :)

• 1/18/12 9:19 the Muse:

I’m not really sure tracy I only have two shades from the old line hun!

• 1/21/12 3:07 Angela:

I was so excited when I saw these at Fred Myer today,until I looked closer to see that every one of the blushes had either cracked down the middle and looked deflated or the blush was not connected to the pan and had wobbled about in transit creating a mess. I wanted to feel happy and bouncy /cry Hopefully Walmart will have some in better shape! These swatches are gorgeous and make me want em all!

• 1/22/12 2:55 Diana:

Thank you for the swatches! I’m so glad I checked swatches online before buying any because I thought some were too bold and bright but they look beautiful in swatches compared to the lighter shades. =)

• 1/26/12 15:01 the Muse:

hey diana my pleasure dear!