Maybelline Spring 2012 Collection

Maybelline Spring 2012 Collection 003

Here’s some photos of the new Dream Mousse Collection from Maybelline for Spring 2012. The collection includes the new Dream Bouncy Blushes, Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation, and Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer.

Take the jump for more photos and a babble.

I was a little surprised that the Dream Bouncy Blushes were so tiny. I pictured them much larger in size! I wanted to pop them into my mouth like M&M’s! So cute!

I’m quite excited about the new concealer since I’m a HUGE, MASSIVE, crying inside because it’s gone fan of Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer. I have high hopes this might be as good even though it’s a completely different format and style. The word “highlighting” has me a tiny bit wary but hopefully it’s not infused with any sparkle, shimmer, or pearl of any kind.

Maybelline Spring 2012 Collection 002

Maybelline Spring 2012 Collection 001

Maybelline Spring 2012 Collection 004

I was disappointed with Revlon’s new air infused foundation but hopeful Maybelline does a better version. I think on the upside it’ll at least not have the sparkle factor that Revlon’s version sported.

Expect a review shortly of everything.

Feel free to spread your love or rant on the products.

Happy to hear it.

• 1/4/12 20:35 the beauty alchemist:

Just tried the concealer and I don’t see any shimmer in it . The shades seem to run light, 320 was ghost white on me and I’m pretty pale but not the palest. 330 was perfect. So far i think I like it, but I need more wear time as like I said I just tried it- at 7PM and it’s 8:30 :)

• 1/4/12 20:40 Sabrinna:

ive tried the blushes, sadly the pigmentation disappoints and it doesnt last long…it disappears on me within 5 minutes!…im addicted to its weird texture though. lol it is sorta bouncy in the compact but im scared if i press hard it poke through!

• 1/4/12 22:43 the Muse:

aw sorry hearing alot of that sabrinna :(

• 1/4/12 21:36 Ruthless:

I got Revlon’s new air mousse in “Rich Ginger” (which makes me laugh hysterically, GINGER) and while I do like it I was a bit taken back at the almost 20 dollar price tag on it at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian). I also got the complexion perfecting primer and it is very similar although not quite as good to hourglass mineral veil-it’s what I wanted L’oreals magic perfecting base to be.

I’m kind of pumped about these product release from Maybelline, the bouncy blush kind of makes me thing of Asian brands like Etude. Almost everything that has been coming out from Revlon and Maybelline is great quality-I’m almost close to forgiving Maybelline for some crap tastic products released over the past couple years

• 1/5/12 0:26 Alison:

I’ve tried the Maybelline Airfoam and while application will take some getting use to, the finish is awesome and the feel is incredibly light. It looks very natural and it’s quickly becoming my favorite no makeup makeup foundation for bumming around.

I agree with Sabrinna that the blushes are disappointing. They are so difficult to apply and the pigmentation sucks.

I’m looking forward to your review of the concealer and how you liked the foundation. :)

• 1/5/12 1:23 Lemony Licks:

I am definitely interested in one of those bouncy blushes! I don’t care if it doesn’t work well. I just want to poke it, haha.

• 1/5/12 9:26 Sarah S.:

Haha, yeah I was bummed that Coffee Cake isn’t the same (it’s peachier) and they don’t last as well, but it is so fun to poke at these :P

• 1/5/12 13:37 stef:

I bought the foundation and it’s so weird…the foam! The way it comes out reminds me of shaving cream! But i really like it.

• 1/6/12 16:04 Rachel:

I did not like this foundation at all. I am a huge fan of all dream products, the matte mousse and liquid dream especially. I went into this with high hopes but it oxidizes so weird. I bought classic ivory and after about 5 minutes of wear time my face was orange. And I made sure to shake the can well. For curiosities sake a sprayed a bit on my sink and let it sit for about 10 minutes, when I came back it was brown. Basically what happened on my face, I looked like I had on a mask. Returned it after 1 use. Such a bummer, I will continue to use dream matte mouse though.