NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30/PA+++

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Hello glow!

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is a lightweight tinted moisturizer with an SPF 30 and an oil free formula with a soft focused glow. Supposedly it even helps reduce the appearance of hyper pigmentation and dark spots too in as little as four weeks (eep jumped the shark on that I think but hey, could work!).

It’s available in nine shades for $42 and will be exclusive to Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com this Spring (I imagine you’ll see a larger launch in the Summer).

P.S. Gossip Girl is a snooze-fest lately and I hear whispers of cancellation but props for including one of my fav songs in a recent eppy!

What? Had to include Kermit…it just makes the song!

• 1/25/12 15:11 Cj:

You had me at radiant lol. Can’t wait to try it.

I’m so over gossip girl, I used to love it but tbh I have not watched one episode of this season lol, theyre all still on my dvr lol. Have you gotten around to watching Revenge yet??

• 1/25/12 15:15 the Muse:

hey did you see the new nyx pencils? cheaper than the pixie glow one and looks like a shade that might be you! ;-D groan. it’s awful imho. it’s just, I dunno, lost the edge…you aren’t missing much!

Nope, got a season pass on Apple TV and hoping to start watching shortly. I was catching up with Walking Dead for my little snow day weekend but didn’t get a sec to start Revenge GRR!

• 1/25/12 15:34 Cj:

Ahh I didn’t, the post went right over my head lol, Im glad I’m not missing anything, it used to be such a great show and then it got all… Blah lol if you know what I mean. Ahh you gotta watch it lol it’s amazing :P I have a huge crush on Nolan :D he’s just so cute!

• 1/26/12 10:53 the Muse:

ha no worries! I had to google nolan, hawt…! ;-D and totally..it was fab but they are just running it through the ground I think the last straw for me was Liz Hurley…the younger man/older woman deal is so done and over with Nate and than we have to see it again? gag me!

• 1/25/12 15:32 Nana:

Wow I’m surprised NARS is a little late on the TM train… I’m actually VERY surprised he didn’t come out with a BB Cream for Spring since he claims to have a “deep interest in Japan”…hmmmmmmmmmm…

• 1/25/12 17:45 Amy:

I can’t wait for the review! I have some hyperpigmentation on my forehead due to not wearing sunscreen as a kid (bad me!). Hope this works :D

• 1/26/12 14:58 sarah:

Hey!!! this came out yesterday at nordies (I got so excited) and already ordered it in “Alaska”…I called the store in NY and the artist that its the most universal and populare shade….I can’t wait!!!

• 1/26/12 15:02 the Muse:

yay sarah enjoy your purchase hun and let us know how it is!

• 1/27/12 12:20 sarah:

as soon as I get it I will let you know; I’m a psycho right now tracking it on ups

• 1/27/12 12:42 the Muse:

haha ;-D have fun, I stalked my old ups guy so much he once asked me out to dinner hehe!

• 1/28/12 10:42 Jessica:

I ordered it too in Alaska, hoping that’s my shade, I just got so excited and the second I saw nordstroms comment on twitter that it was available, I jumped in!! I’m sure this will just further my obsession with all things NARS!!

• 1/31/12 18:16 Jen:

Just received this in the mail yesterday!… i ordered it in alaska, and at first i thought it was going to be a little to dark and yellow. I would say i am NC20 especially in the winter, It might be a tinge to dark, but it actually matches my body and neck really well so my face looks really even. Other than that the formula is great, smells pleasant and faint, evens out skin, no sparkles, SPF30! Just be careful cause this color is a bit darker than expected.

• 1/31/12 19:28 Cj:

Uhh Alaska isn’t the lightest color right? I can’t really tell from the swatches lol

• 2/1/12 13:11 Jen:

No i think one called finland is the lightest, i will get that one next time probably