Prestige Cosmetics Primed & Ready Eye Primer Prestige Cosmetics Primed & Ready Face Primer

Prestige Cosmetics Primed Ready Eye Primer Prestige Cosmetics Primed Ready Face Primer 001

Prestige Cosmetics has two brand new primer solutions available.

Take a look!

Prestige Cosmetics Primed Ready Eye Primer Prestige Cosmetics Primed Ready Face Primer 002

Primed & Ready Face Primer is $10.49 and is a facial prep and prime to be used before makeup. And Primed & Ready Eye Primer is an eyeshadow primer for $8.49.

The prices hurt my feelings a bit!

Drugstore prices are so high lately I hesitate to label them under my “Beauty on a Budget Archive”.

I’ll have a review of the eye primer soon, I picked it up as it intrigued me the most and I still stand by my right to say that Urban Decay Primer Potion’s formula is so very changed lately so seeking the latest and greatest priming solution for my peepers!

• 1/24/12 21:21 Hillary:

Oh, I thought I was the only one who noticed a formula change in the Urban Decay primer potion. I opened a new one recently and thought maybe I had gotten one that was just off. I actually dislike it so much that I considered returning it, but haven’t been able to locate the receipt. Anyway, I’m glad to know someone else noticed and I’m not going crazy.

• 1/24/12 21:54 the Muse:

hillary I originally noticed the change when I purchased the tube version. I got the super size version and liked the formula but was disappointed how quickly it dried out and hardened. I picked up the smaller, average version and this was too thin and slippery and finally I reverted back to the genie bottle and again, the formula seemed very off. Something changed for sure, it feels more like Too Faced Shadow Insurance lately than Primer Potion! :-/

• 1/24/12 21:52 Kathleen:

I hear you on prices! I noticed Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks went from under $7 to 8.49 at my Walgreen’s and CVS. Makes B1G1 50% off less and less of a deal! :P

• 1/25/12 3:10 the Muse:

i actually saw lip butters for that price Kathleen, originally they were $5.49-$5.79 and suddenly I head to CVS and I’m seeing them for $7-$8…!

jeez

• 1/25/12 0:36 Andrea:

Where did you see these at? I’m still on the hunt for the perfect face primer.

• 1/25/12 8:29 the Muse:

harmons andrea :)

• 1/25/12 3:50 Telly:

Oh! This is interesting! I can’t wait for the Muse Review. =)

• 1/25/12 8:29 the Muse:

coming atcha soon :)

• 1/25/12 17:17 Mary the Muse Militant:

I’ll check this out when I can find a Boots that stock Prestige.
    Am using Lanacane “Anti Chafing Gel” which is recommended by many makeup artists. It is a silicone one and has the same ingredients as the Smashbox version and the other usual suspects.
    The American version is Monistat rather than Lanacane.
    Dirt cheap too.

• 1/25/12 21:34 Fatima:

Is this primer’s consistency like the Smashbox or is it more of a lotiony type primer .. like the Makeup Forever one? Thanks.