Sephora has a new cream to powder blush with a moisturizing, lightweight formula that supposedly provides eight hours of natural looking color to cheeks.
It looked interesting which is why I thought I’d slap it up here plus the price $14 is fairly reasonably. Some of the shades look mighty nice as well which was what captured my attention.
- Apricot Sheen (tawny nude with gold shimmer)
- Coral Flush (peachy pink with gold shimmer)
- Poppy Pink (bright azalea pink)
- Golden Spice (antique rose with gold shimmer)
- Rose Glow (muted desert brick)
- Flashy Fuschia (bold pink red)
These will be available shortly at Sephora and Sephora.com