Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Spring 2012 New Shades

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Spring 2012 New Shades

Good News!

Tarte has four brand new shades of their Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush for Spring 2012.

Shades:

• Adored
  • Buff
  • Frisky
  • Glisten

Some of you may already own some of these shades since they were released with a QVC Today Special Value Collection.

These will be available shortly at Sephora.com

• 1/3/12 19:35 Tammie:

Uh oh lol

• 1/3/12 19:59 Jenn:

Oh man…I adore my Tarte blushes…I only have exposed and dollface, but I want more, haha. Exposed is probably my go to natural blush. Can’t wait to see what these look like!

• 1/3/12 20:39 Carolyn:

Tarte has yet to announce a new Spring product that I’m not excited about. Yay!

• 1/3/12 21:33 Boone:

IIRC, Adored and Glisten are both pinky/coral blends, but what shades are Buff and Frisky? I must have missed those QVC kits.

• 1/3/12 23:24 Debbie:

Which is the shade pictured above?

• 1/4/12 8:55 the Muse:

that’s one of the older shades debbie

• 1/4/12 4:30 ioanna:

oh these look amazing i’ve heard so many great things about them! do you have any idea if us here in europe can find them somewhere or order them from a site?

• 1/4/12 8:53 the Muse:

ioanna I don’t think tarte is sold in europe sorry hun, not sure what site you can purchase from.

• 1/4/12 10:05 Cj:

You know, I have Glisten. It’s a gorgeous color, and the formula is great and very long lastingly, but for some reason I never reach for it! I think i wore it like twice when I first got it and now it’s just collecting dust.

• 1/4/12 10:13 the Muse:

gotta say I wear it very often ;-D I really like it ;-D!

• 1/4/12 10:40 Majick:

I’m with you Cj but after someone mentions it again and the buzz gets going – and spring/summer arrives I bet we both dig this one out and show it some love. :-)

• 1/4/12 11:10 Cj:

Your probably right lol!

• 1/4/12 16:27 Kimryan8:

Oh no. Why? I am trying to save money! I just got my first tarte blush for Christmas and I love love love it. It is on the top of the list with the Benefit blushes.

• 1/4/12 19:11 Joan:

I keep checking Sephora’s website for the new Tarte blush shades to be available. I already have Adored and Glisten from collection kits. I don’t think Buff and Frisky were ever in collections. I am really excited to see what Frisky looks like. Also waiting for the Buxom powder blushes to come out on Sephora’s website. Thinking I might have to buy at least four of those.

• 1/4/12 20:09 Midge:

My eyes are on Buff and Frisky! Let’s see what my wallet thinks about it though xx

• 1/5/12 10:37 lexi:

these are listed on the sephora website now but not yet avail.