Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Spring 2012 New Shades

Good News!

Tarte has four brand new shades of their Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush for Spring 2012.

Shades:

• Adored
  • Buff
  • Frisky
  • Glisten

Some of you may already own some of these shades since they were released with a QVC Today Special Value Collection.

These will be available shortly at Sephora.com

• 1/3/12 19:35 Tammie:

Uh oh lol

• 1/3/12 19:59 Jenn:

Oh man…I adore my Tarte blushes…I only have exposed and dollface, but I want more, haha. Exposed is probably my go to natural blush. Can’t wait to see what these look like!

• 1/3/12 20:39 Carolyn:

Tarte has yet to announce a new Spring product that I’m not excited about. Yay!

• 1/3/12 21:33 Boone:

IIRC, Adored and Glisten are both pinky/coral blends, but what shades are Buff and Frisky? I must have missed those QVC kits.

• 1/3/12 23:24 Debbie:

Which is the shade pictured above?

• 1/4/12 8:55 the Muse:

that’s one of the older shades debbie

• 1/4/12 4:30 ioanna:

oh these look amazing i’ve heard so many great things about them! do you have any idea if us here in europe can find them somewhere or order them from a site?

• 1/4/12 8:53 the Muse:

ioanna I don’t think tarte is sold in europe sorry hun, not sure what site you can purchase from.

• 1/4/12 10:05 Cj:

You know, I have Glisten. It’s a gorgeous color, and the formula is great and very long lastingly, but for some reason I never reach for it! I think i wore it like twice when I first got it and now it’s just collecting dust.

• 1/4/12 10:13 the Muse:

gotta say I wear it very often ;-D I really like it ;-D!

• 1/4/12 10:40 Majick:

I’m with you Cj but after someone mentions it again and the buzz gets going – and spring/summer arrives I bet we both dig this one out and show it some love. :-)

• 1/4/12 11:10 Cj:

Your probably right lol!

• 1/4/12 16:27 Kimryan8:

Oh no. Why? I am trying to save money! I just got my first tarte blush for Christmas and I love love love it. It is on the top of the list with the Benefit blushes.

• 1/4/12 19:11 Joan:

I keep checking Sephora’s website for the new Tarte blush shades to be available. I already have Adored and Glisten from collection kits. I don’t think Buff and Frisky were ever in collections. I am really excited to see what Frisky looks like. Also waiting for the Buxom powder blushes to come out on Sephora’s website. Thinking I might have to buy at least four of those.

• 1/4/12 20:09 Midge:

My eyes are on Buff and Frisky! Let’s see what my wallet thinks about it though xx

• 1/5/12 10:37 lexi:

these are listed on the sephora website now but not yet avail.