Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection

Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection 4

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I woke up this morning to the birds singing (seriously, Spring has arrived in New York), a lovely cuppa tea, and the Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection. All is right with the world.

Brightening Nudes brings back some of my all time favorite eyeshadows shades and a brand new powder that some of us might be terribly excited to get our greedy little hands on.

Take a look, tell me what you think you might NEED!

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder $50
This all-over powder instantly illuminates and gives skin a healthy-looking glow. It’s infused with a skin brightening blend of Mulberry, Grape and Scutellaria Extracts, as well as Sodium Hyaluronate to help keep skin fresh and smooth looking. Palette includes a mirror for perfect application.

Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection 1
Bobbi Brown Brightening Lipgloss $23
This sheer highly reflective gloss gives lips a lush, luminous look.

Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection 3
Shades:

• Pink Opal
  • Pink Lilac
  • Lilac Pearl

Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eyeshadow $28
Bobbi’s fresh take on glitter lights up eyes with a combination of shimmering pearls and fine glitter. Now in four limited edition shades that are perfect for both day and night.

Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection 2
Shades:

• Mica (deep heather grey)
  • Ballet (light pink glitter)
  • Sunlight (warm golden glitter)
  • Silver Moon (light silvery glitter)

006 400x300

Bobbi Brown Glitter Gloss $18
Infused with fine, light reflecting flecks, this limited edition gloss gives lips a glimmering shine that’s perfect for day or evening.

Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection 5

I’m very excited to see the return of these Sparkle Eyeshadow shades, they are seriously my favorite formula from Bobbi and they just light eyes up (I’m wearing Ballet in the photo above). I’m quite interested in the new highlighting powder, what a refreshing change from ShimmerBricks don’t you agree? Interesting concept that it keeps skin looking smooth, wonder if it works?

I’m a little scared of the glosses, opal and lilac shades typically look living dead girl on me but count me curious!

What do you think of the new Bobbi Brown Brightening Nudes Collection?

Any must haves?

Do share!

The collection is available now at BobbiBrown.com

• 2/21/12 10:52 Cj:

FOUND HER! *Calls off search and rescue team*

Good morning :) How was your super long weekend/time off??

• 2/21/12 10:58 the Muse:

LMAO! haha sorry! ;-D Good morning! Miss me much? It was amazing. California just wanted to keep me, “no way you no go back to New York, we make you native!” :D

• 2/21/12 11:31 Cj:

Missed you lots! Get anything good in Cali? I was in Orlando myself and went a little spending crazy lol! :P

• 2/21/12 11:35 the Muse:

A over did it, *hangs head* two new purses eep! ;-D No makeup though hehe! Whatcha get!??

• 2/21/12 11:39 Cj:

Pshh also over did it lol. A couple blushes from Mac, Nars’s new TM from Nordie, and a lovely new bag :)

• 2/21/12 11:56 the Muse:

ha ;-D how’s the new nars tm!?

• 2/21/12 12:11 Cj:

I like it, it only gives light coverage, but it’s really lightweight and super hydrating, it’s the first TM I’ve tried that I could actually skip my regular moisturizer if I really wanted to.

PS: I’ve been using the new skin79 bb cream for a little while now and It’s completely amazing. It has more coverage than the gold one, but it doesn’t feel heavy at all. I get around 7 or 8 hours wear time if I use a primer. It is pretty light tho, it works perfect for me (NC15), my BFF (NC20), and we even coerced her brother to try it who is a tad darker than her, but I don’t think it would work for anyone darker than NC30 and even that might be iffy I think. But I say for under $20 give it a try :)

• 2/21/12 15:02 kiwikiwidragon:

Ahh, CJ, I was in Orlando this weekend too! MegaCon and whole foods. Do you live in Orlando?

• 2/21/12 15:12 the Muse:

w00t for megacon ;-D have fun? I was at Gallifrey One con, so brilliant, so positively loser nerdy LOL pick up any new comics?

• 2/21/12 15:21 Cj:

Sadly no :(! I live in Ocala. But I do take trips to Orlando every now and again :)

• 2/21/12 10:54 Candee:

Looks like a great collection. She really does creat some of the most beautiful powders.

How was CA? I miss the west coast. LOL

• 2/21/12 10:57 the Muse:

She really does! Not sure if it’ll look to pastel on me though? whatcha think? ;D California was amazing, had a blast, was too short ;D! Did you live there before? Never lived but miss it too LOL! Please more of that California gorgeousness.

• 2/21/12 11:25 Candee702:

Ive never tried any of her face powders. They are beautiful to look at though.

For the most part I grew up on the west coast…WA state, OR, CA and lastly NV. OR & NV were my favorite. I’d gladly move back to either place.

• 2/21/12 11:36 the Muse:

I love her SBs, they are ultra nice. where are you now? Those are all gorgeous states but love NY ;-D bad winters and all!

• 2/21/12 11:45 Candee702:

Orlando, FL…

• 2/21/12 11:55 the Muse:

AHA! I see why you want to go back! the humidity, oh god I’m melting ;-D haha! CJ and you should meet up!

• 2/21/12 12:01 Ruth:

How was your trip? and what fantastic goodies did you bring back with you?

• 2/21/12 12:23 the Muse:

it was great thanks for asking chica. I saw the darkness and nearly passed out. O muh gawd Justin Hawkins I wanna eat you for supper. I got two brilliant bags but no makeup hauling ;-D surprised myself there haha!

• 2/21/12 15:45 Ruth:

“a little thing called LOVE!!!”
        they’re still together?? color me suprised! (which by the way is bright yellow) A new purse is almost awesomer than new makeup pretties. almost. but not always.

• 2/21/12 16:01 the Muse:

i believe i believe i believe in a thing called lurve!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D they are touring right now actually. Justin’s out of rehab, happy days ;-D dunno how long he’ll stay off the crazy sauce but we’ll see ;-D I think they are touring b/c of the cell phone commercial dealio thing they got going on. kinda good promotion I guess? Totally had an early twenties moment when they stepped onto the stage, fan girl lust ;D! ha almost……just almost…one is from tokidoki that counts for excitement right? ;D!

• 2/21/12 17:24 Ruth:

oh, yea, tokidoki. they kill me with their cuteness!! and when they teamed up with hello kitty…so good!

I get fan girl lust withJon Bon Jovi. Slippery When Wet came out when I was 10, have been in lurve evah since! and he gets hotter with age *swoons*

• 2/21/12 12:14 Candee702:

@ Muse ~ I moved here last September so I haven’t had a chance to see what all of this humidity talk is about yet. LOL

@ CJ ~ Are you from around this area?

• 2/21/12 12:19 the Muse:

omg orlando is killer in the Summer. sweating bulletz! ;-D

• 2/21/12 12:30 Candee702:

Sounds thrilling…LOL

• 2/21/12 12:32 the Muse:

hehehe ;-D

• 2/21/12 12:32 Tammie:

I don’t see anything I particularly want in this collection (for now…) but regarding the Lilac brightening lip glosses, I don’t think you really have to worry about looking like a corpse here, they are just so darned sheer!

• 2/21/12 12:33 the Muse:

true but they have this odd reflection on my lips that make them look all pale and walking dead-like :-/

• 2/21/12 14:40 Tammie:

Totally feel you dude, I can’t wear lilac lip products either~

• 2/21/12 14:57 the Muse:

anything lilac is crazy awful on me :-/

• 2/21/12 14:59 Tammie:

Same same, sucks because it’s a cute color…but it totally washes me out :(

• 2/21/12 14:59 the Muse:

agreed!

• 2/21/12 15:46 Ruth:

“walking dead-like”
        GAH!!! ZOMBIES!!!!

• 2/21/12 15:57 the Muse:

you up to date on WD!? OMG I need to discuss with someone ha!

• 2/21/12 17:28 Ruth:

i am! I thought that we met the govener and then rick shot his azz! did you see lori after she found out rick killed a human? she’s trying to push him to kill shane too! devious! so good!

• 2/21/12 14:29 Carrie:

Beautiful photo Muse! What are the colors of your blush and lippie in the pic?

• 2/21/12 14:36 the Muse:

no deets on what she’s wearing carrie but will post if I hear the word ;D!

• 2/21/12 15:48 Carrie:

I meant your photo- the colors look gorgeous on you!!

• 2/21/12 15:57 the Muse:

awwww thanks carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/21/12 20:23 Tracy:

Wow ! Maybe I found the perfect highlighter ! That powder looks wonderful ! I was always a bit scared to try the shimmer bricks because I don’t want to overdo on the shimmer !

• 2/22/12 2:04 Sierrablue:

I caved in and bought the Brightening Powder, it was just too cute to pass up. I am giving up my make up addiction for lent, this will be my last purchase in a while :(

• 2/22/12 10:31 the Muse:

bless! I wish I was giving up makeup for lent :)!

• 2/22/12 3:55 Lily:

Muse you look so cute and sparkly in that photo!

• 2/22/12 10:30 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks lily ;-D!

• 2/26/12 16:27 Taylor:

I can’t wait to check out those sparkly eyeshadows the Ballet and Mica are lovely.