Clarins Ever Matte Foundation SPF 15

Clarins Ever Matte Foundation SPF 15 001

Spring isn’t here but in makeup land it’s somewhat washed up and over. I think by now we are all ready for Summer Collections.

As Summer nears we also all start looking for ways to mattify our skin and keep the oilies at bay or you may be unlucky enough to have to deal with oily skin everyday but no worries you’ll age slower, be thankful for oily skin!

Either way, mattifying for Summer or for all time, Clarins new Every Matte Foundation might just be your next foundation pick!

This one stops shine with an oil free formula and a matte finish that promises hours of beautiful wear and it also promises to refine and tighten up pores. Hmmm! Heavy promises my friends.

It’s available in nine shades for $32 and on counters now at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com

Indulging?

• 2/14/12 21:54 Larie:

Oooh, intriguing! I have really been liking matte finishes, lately.

• 2/15/12 7:36 NeutraKris:

I may. I wonder what their coverage claim is. I need medium-full coverage.

I’ve never tried a Clarins product – do they offer samples like other high-end brands?

• 2/15/12 14:42 the Muse:

they do indeed Kris ;-D online is particularly generous with samples hun!

• 2/15/12 14:57 Susan Lewis:

Oh, thanks for the heads up, Muse. I’m always on the search for a matte foundation. I havent found one yet that keeps me matte, even in the winter in the Midwest, all day. Do you know if they have this yet at Clarins counters outside of Nordstrom?

• 2/15/12 15:04 the Muse:

haven’t seen it anywhere else yet susan but def call local counters and see ;-D ya never know, it varies. I saw at Nordstrom but didn’t at Macys.

• 2/15/12 22:09 Fran:

I saw this @Macy’s yesterday. Hope that helps:)

• 2/15/12 15:22 Butakimu:

My head is spinning. I still haven’t updated myself fully on the Spring collection yet!

I have really dry skin so I’m looking forward to a bit of shine in the Summer! <– I know I'm crazy….

• 2/16/12 1:13 Licheenut:

you are giving me Clarins lemmings Musey! I may just need to try this and the lippies too; curses, foiled again!!

• 2/18/12 10:28 Christa:

I live for Clarins Everlasting Foundation for summer. The teensiest amount buffed into the skin with a stippling brush = summer skin perfection. I’m out in the 110-115 degree heat and it doesn’t break up and looks perfect 10-12hrs later after pouring sweat.

I’m sure the Matte will be just as fabulous!

• 2/21/12 15:53 Bonnie:

Muse I hope you are right about the oily skin not aging so quickly. :) You’ve said it before and I believe you but… :)

• 2/21/12 16:01 the Muse:

true story girl true story ;D promise! cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye haha!

• 2/29/12 5:22 Sondra:

I just bought this last week at Macys. I used to use Clarins years ago but, I still use their primer. I was impressed with the formula and it smells great like cucumbers nice & fresh. It covers well and keeps my oily skin looking great. They used the matte powder that goes with the collection on me it lasted all day. I’ll have to buy it later. I use the cover FX finishing powder & works but, the clarins seemed to last longer on me. Oh, and its true about oily skin i’m gonna be 40 this year have been told recently that I look 27 by the clarins lady she didn’t believe me till I showed her my licence to pay w/ a CC. So oily skin rocks in my opinion. Thanks so much I love your honesty on all the items you review and help me to make educated decisions on my product buying. So thanks for doing a great job.