Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick you’re tickling me today, I want to make you my very own.

It’s not like I need another lipstick, you know right? You get it.

But your tempting, “I’ll go the distance” promise really has me at hello.

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick promises an extremely long-wearing lipstick with radiant shade. Bold lip color, beautiful shine, a plumping effect thanks to hyaluronic microspheres, and a wear that won’t quick until the lights go out.

Ok, you got me, I’ll indulge.

Available now in 15 fabulous shade some of which are exclusive to Sephora and Sephora.com

Giving in to the urge?

If the $30 price proves to pricy for you, you might want to check out the $4.99 Avon Shine Attract Lipsticks which are on sale now!

What are your current lipstick lemmings?

I actually don’t have lipstick lemmings, it’s one of the few products I don’t get so excited about that I’m hyperventilating. I’m a palette/eyeshadow kinda girl!

• 2/21/12 12:13 Ruth:

I think that that I’m lemm’d out! I just got the stila “love at first blush”, nars “lhasa” and went this past weekend to a CCO and purchased quite a few things from last year’s MAC Wonder Woman release. I feel like I have 25 of everything and must use some of it up!

Have you seen the BatGirl Chuck’s at Journey’s?? They are too cute!

• 2/21/12 12:21 the Muse:

are you kidding I ordered those as soon as they popped up! excited about the gorillaz collection? it’s launching the 23rd! Hyperventilating ;D

• 2/21/12 15:36 Ruth:

you are such a girl after my own heart!! I’m going to a book con this weekend and if I don’t spend too much on books, I think that I’m gonna get ‘em! not too excited about the gorillaz since their music doesn’t really do it for me. at my local journey’s they had them in store this past Saturday and they are cute. You’re gonna really enjoy them when they arrive!

• 2/21/12 15:47 the Muse:

teehee! LUCKY! I wish I got a chance to see them in store but know I’ll adore them. already have the cat woman ones (and a hoodie to match teehee) so I’m quite hyped ’bout the batgirl ones! who’s your fav bat girl ;D Cassandra was mine, dunno why she was just kickass!

• 2/21/12 17:35 Ruth:

I haven’t read any Batgirl comics *hands in nerd card & hangs head in shame* but I think that I’m going to read her in the New 52. So far, I’ve only picked up Wonder Woman (my all time fav)and Catwoman (haven’t read yet). When I was at Journey’s on Saturday, I promised Catwoman that she would be mine soon and gave her a little pat.

• 2/21/12 13:07 Tammie:

I’m seriously lemming these, so curious!!

• 2/22/12 6:58 Paula:

I ordered one of these and it’s coming in the mail tomorrow. I chose the shade plaza because it looks like a pretty, cool-toned pink. Fingers crossed that it’s awesome!

• 2/22/12 9:05 the Muse:

paula do update us let us know the good or bad word ;D!