Here’s Saffy!

Meet Saffy a four month old tabby I adopted a month ago. You might have met her already if you follow me on Twitter.

saffy

• 2/8/12 22:00 TK:

Awwww so cute!!! My cat came from the ASPCA (although I received him from my friend’s mother). His name is Snowflake because he is, of course, all white (hence the name, cliche I know). But really, your kitty is such a cutie <3 She must love her new home!

• 2/9/12 10:28 the Muse:

aw tk my cousin’s cat is snowflake but goes by snow ;-D aw thanks! She’s settling in quite nicely :D!

• 2/8/12 22:19 Christine:

Oh my gosh, Muse. I think I might die from the cuteness… I want to give her a squeeze!!!

• 2/9/12 10:05 the Muse:

come on over squeezing, nuzzling, hugging, and kisses allowed ;D!

• 2/9/12 0:53 tigress:

AWWW! She’s precious! I’ve done cat rescue my whole life, so I’m always thrilled when a cat (or any animal) gets a good home.

• 2/9/12 9:38 the Muse:

aw tigress you’re wonderful! :)

• 2/9/12 1:01 Chanelle:

SHE’S ADORABLE!!!! Adopting animals is one of the most amazing things you can do – this is coming from someone who cares for foster kittens <3

• 2/9/12 9:37 the Muse:

aw that’s brilliant chanelle! bless your heart! :) I volunteer at my local shelter, just so heartbreaking not being able to take all those animals home and smother them with love!

• 2/9/12 1:50 Melissa:

As a crazy cat lady I am speaking from the heart by saying she’s adorable!!! I have 2 manx Gracie is 4, Benny is 9, and I have an absolutely insane 2 year old bengal who I adopted about 2 months ago to fill a hole from putting down a 20 year old manx. Rex the Bengal rules my house. When i get up he waits while I do my makeup and then demands his breakfast. Anyways congrats kittens are good for the soul!

• 2/9/12 10:27 the Muse:

awww sorry about your older cat. Queenie, my eldest, is nearing 20. ha…..I never had a male cat, but my aunt does, and their personalities are so much different compared to females ;D!

• 2/10/12 2:10 Melissa:

This is so true. Gracie is the middle one by age but she is the leader of the pack keeping the crazy Rex in check. They are my babies and my entertainment. Now if I can teach them that my very expensive text books are not for their snoozing pleasure. LOL

• 2/10/12 9:02 the Muse:

awww lol :-D they sound darlin! tell me about it, cats sleep in the oddest places wth!?

• 2/9/12 3:55 Anitacska:

Aaw, she’s gorgeous! ♥ We have a 7 month old black and white boy called Fluff and a 1 year old tabby and white boy called Paws (named by my daughters, lol), and they are both adorable. :)

• 2/9/12 9:37 the Muse:

fluff awww fluff I love that name ;-D hehe! they sound lovely :)

• 2/9/12 4:17 Biba:

Oh, hello there Saffy!

• 2/9/12 6:34 Bora:

AAAAHHHHHHSOOOOCUUUUTE is all I have to say on the matter.

• 2/9/12 9:39 the Muse:

Bora! How are you!? :)

• 2/9/12 17:43 Bora:

I’m doing good thanks. Back in the UK, missing Korea :( I’m a crazy cat lady so Saffy is absolutely warming my heart right now.

• 2/9/12 9:09 eight:

OMG KITTY

• 2/9/12 9:25 Kat:

OMG she’s so cute! How does she get along with your dog? When we got our cat, Bobo my pug Mookie was so excited…until he realized the cat was sticking around! :) Now Bobo is the typical annoying little brother to him!

• 2/9/12 9:35 the Muse:

I actually already have a cat who doesn’t get along with my dogs :) she’s an old lady. the introduction of this kitten is a bit rough lol for not only the dogs who are terrified of her LOL but also for the older lady who is a bit pissy that a little cat is bouncing around when all she wants to do is sleep hehe!

How old is Bobo and Mookie? :)

• 2/9/12 15:29 Kat:

Mookie is 3 1/2, Bobo is 1 1/2…Usually Bobo bullies Mookie around, but every now and then he’ll stand up for himself and run and hide behind me.

• 2/9/12 9:28 Ruth:

OHMYGOODNESSSHE’SSOCUTE!!!

• 2/9/12 9:35 the Muse:

hehe :)!

• 2/9/12 10:19 Cj:

OMG KITTY! It looks just like my cat!… just younger, nicer, and about 20 pounds lighter Lol! Wanna trade :)?

• 2/9/12 10:23 the Muse:

LOL! ;-D what’s your cat’s name? My older girl is a bit on the chubby side haha!

• 2/9/12 10:27 Cj:

Henry lol. My mom named him :P he’s such a meany lol

• 2/9/12 10:33 the Muse:

lol lately queenie is like that too. She’s older and she just wants to nap all damn day. When I pet her she gives me love bites on the arm, she’s so cranky ;-D she only wants to be bothered when she wants. If I pick her up she’ll literally try to nom my face off lol! henry and her sound like a match ;D!

• 2/9/12 10:39 Cj:

They sure do lol! Henry’s day consists of screeching at someone to feed him at ungodly hours, napping, and glaring at the dogs lol! Whenever someone comes over he’s super friendly and rubs up against them until they don’t look and then he bites :X he’s basically my moms baby lol he’s only nice to her

• 2/9/12 10:44 the Muse:

LOL! yup, sounds about right…queenie loves to bite ankles ;-D Rubs up against the legs, acts all sweet, purrs, and CRUNCH! a nice piece of skin is taken off your ankle! haha!

• 2/9/12 12:12 Nana: