Lorac Unzipped Palette You So Beautiful My Eyes Hurt!

Lorac Unzipped Palette 004

Yeah, well, I have a ton of nude shades. Between Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, and the Balm I think I’m set for life in the nude, natural eyeshadow category.

But doesn’t stop me from wanting more.

Imma love the Lorac Unzipped Palette now.

Lorac Unzipped Palette 001

Lorac Unzipped Palette 003

Lorac Unzipped Palette 002

Stunning isn’t it?

I can’t wait to play!

Review and swatches upcoming.

Did you indulge?

• 2/8/12 19:47 Twirishlady:

Gah!

• 2/8/12 20:02 JenJ:

Double gah!! *hides* *peaks again* *hides some more*

• 2/8/12 23:09 Regina:

i indulged :)

• 2/9/12 9:40 the Muse:

smart girl regina, smart girl ;D

• 2/9/12 0:12 Carolyn:

I just received mine tonight. Loving it so far!

• 2/9/12 1:58 Melissa:

I so don’t need this and I sooooo what it. I have urban decay naked 1,all the too faced ones, I have multiple Chanel nudes, I have the nyx butt naked that I use all the time, I even have another lorac palette that is nudes but smaller than this one. I really hope for a rotten review that these are not the usual lovely formula lorac is known for! pretty please :)

• 2/9/12 10:01 the Muse:

can’t promise that ;D!

• 2/10/12 7:34 sara:

Ohhh its amazing!! Loves it way better than any nude palette so far!!

• 2/9/12 6:41 Candee:

I want this sooooo bad!

• 2/9/12 9:54 Makedonka:

How can a person not indulge after reading the title of this post of yours!!! :)
    You crack me up! :)

I love Lorac – Carol has the softest, beautifully blending eye shadow formula.

• 2/9/12 10:01 the Muse:

hehe ;-D! I agree, it’s so silky!

• 2/9/12 10:13 Majick:

I’m kind of glad they did not have this at Ulta the day I tried to get swatches. I probably would have indulged. I certainly do not need it and will wait for swatches.

I do have to order from sephora before the beginning of March or I will miss out on the cute birthday gift this year. It’s the Fresh lip balms in regular and rose I think. (Nice)

• 2/10/12 9:20 Zoey:

Oh the birthday gift this year is super awesome! I got it a while ago and keep them in my purse at all times :D

• 2/10/12 10:21 Majick:

I know – this is the best one yet I think and now I HAVE to order something. LOL driving to the nearest Sephora isn’t worth it just for the free gift. Besides, I wouldn’t get out of there unscathed anyway. ha ha
        My big dilemma is WHAT to order – I needs nothing. :-)

• 2/9/12 14:02 sara:

Finally a nude palette with some pinks!! I’m in heaven!!

• 2/9/12 14:28 Nikki:

I’m getting this for v-day! Yay!!

• 2/9/12 14:29 the Muse:

yay lovely gift!

• 2/9/12 22:27 Tania:

super gorgeous. love every single color in this palette.

• 2/10/12 16:00 Lisa S.:

I’ve promised myself that this will be mine, but I just bought a bunch of MAC stuff and have to wait a bit.
    DH is great about understanding my grand makeup obsession, but he did comment the other day that we may have to update our homeowners insurance to cover the replacement of my makeup if an act of God happens and destroys the Smith household.
    I think he was only half kidding……….

• 2/11/12 11:54 msworld311:

So pretty, any idea what the price tag is ?

• 2/13/12 18:53 Nikki:

Just picked up this gorgeous palette today! I’m in love! They are so silky smooth and blend like a dream. The colors are so sophisticated and sexy.

• 2/14/12 11:14 Majick:

QUESTION: Does anyone know if these colors were done in any other LORAC palette? Or, are they all new? I think I may call LORAC so if I find out before anyone gets back to me I’ll reply again. :-)

• 2/27/12 11:04 Majick:

From Lorac: they are all new

• 9/10/13 21:55 Isela:

So just to make sure the lil unzipped palette “the nude collection” the only color that is the same is the matte light pinkish color called Undercover??? Thx!

• 2/26/12 14:28 Christa:

Ohhhhh I don’t have any pinky nudes. This palette will he coming home with me soon!!!