QVC, Where You At?

qvc come home

QVC is a little slow on the beauty front lately and I miss them.

Last year, was one auto delivery color collection after another. I couldn’t keep up! Tarte, Bobbi Brown, Laura Geller, Mally…just to name a few.

Plus a SLEW of early releases that we wouldn’t see until late Spring and even Summer.

They’ve been a little slow though lately.

Where you at guys? I appreciate the break but come home, come home!

I need my beauty fix.

Whatcha think?

Are you a QVC fan girl?

I’m going to start singing “Come home, Come home” and replace Snoopy with QVC.

• 2/1/12 10:32 Erika:

I agree, QVC has become a wasteland..maybe they only have tons of goodies around the holidays? Idk..anyway just wanted to say i think you are so funny and i read your blog several times daily. You brighten my day!! :-))))))

• 2/1/12 10:46 the Muse:

aw SHUCKS thanks Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah right? I wonder what’s up! Last Spring they slammed us with awesome beauty…this year its a little slow SNIFF! I want new stuff!

• 2/1/12 10:51 diane:

so you just combined snoopy and qvc…girl those are 2 of my all time favorite things on this planet!! LOL seriously though, i’m snoopy obsessed- my room has more snoopy then youd know, i even have a snoopy decal on my car. yea. its bad. nonetheless, randomly seeing a snoopy video on here made me smile =)

i agree with you on the QVC thing. i lovee me some QVC beauty. I did get my auto deliveries of the mally defend your beauty and ordered that new TSV by Josie Maran in January. But aside from that go to beauty day, it’s been so bleh.

Mally has a nice TSV coming up on Feb 13th.

My tarte glow your way to gorgeous 3rd shipment got sent out today.

i hope february is more exciting than January.

I know tarte’s doing a TSV again in March. And i heard a rumor there might be a Wen TSV sometime in Spring.

QVC should just make a channel for beauty. that’s my opinion at least. LOL

But on the bright side, benefit will be on HSN tomorrow. I want their new foundation so bad!

• 2/1/12 12:21 the Muse:

haha I love Peanuts :-D! awwww! it’s been really slow. last year they did so many newly released products but this year it’s been very very slow…! LOL I agree JUST beauty 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/2/12 9:34 JenJ:

a qvc beauty channel?? that would be awesome and bad for my wallet lol!!!!

• 2/7/12 19:09 Joan:

The new Benefit foundation looks awesome.

• 2/1/12 10:52 Anjali:

I was wondering the same thing! I was hoping there would be some Bobbi Brown happenin over there …:)

• 2/1/12 10:52 the Muse:

me too! I need something newwwwwwwww! even the philosophy shows were disappointing!

• 2/1/12 11:44 Lisa:

I get PLENTY of beauty fix without QVC putting out stuff that I “need” lol.

• 2/1/12 11:44 the Muse:

ha right?

• 2/1/12 11:52 JoElla:

Welp, when you become the Philosophy-WEN-BE show.. things become more stale than the bag of chips the kids didn’t close up.

• 2/1/12 12:05 Laura:

I just got the new Beauty Test Tube! That helped out for a while.

And I’m waiting for the next Laura Geller TSV, since the Dec 31st one was such a let down

• 2/1/12 12:06 the Muse:

waiting on the next LG TSV too but please no BnB!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/1/12 12:57 stef:

Totally agree! I record every beauty show and then watch is fast forward in case there are any great deals or new products…I notice that I am spending more time fast forwarding through boring things I’ve already seen before :(

• 2/1/12 13:08 the Muse:

same stef! I tape them too and quickly fast forward through and just seeing a ton of rehash! We want new stuff we want new stuff ;D!

• 2/1/12 13:28 Kim:

Yep, other than the Josie Maran offerings (and a couple Tarte things) QVC has been slow on beauty offerings this year. I hope things pick up soon even though I really do not need the temptation!

• 2/1/12 14:44 Chels:

No no no. You guys are looking at this all wrong. This lag is GREAT! This way we can save for a couple a months before all the awesome comes out again and we blow all our dollas.

Oh, and have you gotten the birchbox? I heard it’s really great, but they are all sold out right now. It’s terribly sad.

• 2/2/12 9:51 the Muse:

LOL true chels, true ;-D naaaa haven’t just not really into the beauty sampler box thing :)

• 2/1/12 18:08 LaurieS:

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. But it’s ok seeing as I just spent way too much $$ on yesterday’s P90X TSV.

• 2/1/12 23:24 Sue:

Waiting for Bobbi Brown. She usually has hers in the summer or fall. Tarte has one soon. Ordered the Josie Maran and really like it. One of the best TSV’s I’ve ordered.

• 2/2/12 8:57 the Muse:

yay sue good haul on the josie!

• 2/2/12 8:03 jenn s.:

Not so patiently waiting on the next Tarte TSV in March. I am Tarte cra-zazy!!

• 2/2/12 8:55 the Muse:

haha jenn I hear ya!

• 2/2/12 9:13 Joan:

Jenn, happy to see your comment about Tarte having a TSV in March. That’s why I love this site. Any idea what’s in the collection?

• 2/2/12 9:07 Joan:

I was just thinking about that. I’m waiting for my last auto delivery of Tarte’s Glow Your Way to Gorgeous and that’s it. I did just receive a Mally second shipment collection, but the next auto delivery for that isn’t until May. There is a BE collection TSV for March, which can be pre-ordered towards the end of February if you’re an Insider member. We need another Tarte auto delivery collection with, hopefully, an Amazonian clay blush.

• 2/2/12 9:37 the Muse:

more amazonian clay blush more blush, more blush!

• 2/2/12 15:05 Joan:

Amen!!!!!!!

• 2/2/12 9:21 JenJ:

LOL! I know Mally has a TSV coming up and BE too. I guess since they did it big from the holidays they are gearing up for Spring? *shrugs* Yea last year I had waaaaaay too many beauty auto deliveries. I “said” I was going to “behave”. I say that as my last 3 orders have been WEN products…ha!

• 2/2/12 9:38 the Muse:

I always say I’m going to behave Jen, never happens :D

• 2/2/12 15:10 Joan:

Now I’m psyched about a Tarte TSV in March. Also looking forward to the BE TSV with the new pressed powder blush. Will definitely go on auto delivery for that one also! It seems it never ends! But, it’s so fun looking forward to the packages.

• 2/7/12 9:27 Joan:

Yesterday I received the last shipment in Tarte’s Glow Your Way to Gorgeous collection. Dazzled is yet another peachy shimmer blush. It’s ok, but won’t be a favorite for sure. Wish Tarte would come out with a matte finish blush once in a while in shades other than peachy tones. If the March TSV and future shipments have an amazonian clay blush in the collection, I hope some will be matte finish in cool shades.

• 2/7/12 10:26 the Muse:

is it a bit muddy joan?

• 2/7/12 11:49 diane:

i think dazzled is darker than peach…its more rosy in my opinion. i compared it to the color “exposed” from tartes amazonian clay foundations but with more rosy red undertones. i didn’t think there was too much shimmer as opposed to say glisten or other blushes.

• 2/7/12 12:30 the Muse:

thanks d! I haven’t gotten my latest tsv so was curious…!

• 2/7/12 18:03 Joan:

You’re right, Diane. It is darker than peach. I do think it’s close to Exposed, but I still see a “touch” of peach. I bought Exposed a while ago, but returned it because it didn’t have enough color for me, but Dazzled does. I also didn’t see any shimmer when I put it on, which is fine with me. I did kind of like it. I usually like cool peaches, pinks and corals, but Dazzled looked nice. I also find that the new shimmer shades don’t show a lot of glitter when worn.

• 2/7/12 18:05 Joan:

Muse, I don’t know what you mean by a bit muddy?

• 2/7/12 18:09 the Muse:

it looks tan almost…sorry :) kinda dusky rose. Not peach so much!

• 2/7/12 18:27 Joan:

Yes, it definitely has more tan in it. I think I have to take another good look at it to see the rosy tone rather than peach. It was described as a rose, but when I first got it and swatched it on my hand and wore it today, I thought it looked peachy. I did like it better than I thought I would, though. I just love the Tarte blushes. Want more! As if I don’t have enough blush. LOL.

• 2/7/12 21:26 Joan:

Just swatched Dazzled again on my hand and you and Diane are absolutely right…..definitely dusky rose shade and not peachy. Think I have peach on the brain. LOL.

• 2/8/12 13:48 diane:

i love to use exposed as a contour powder instead of a blush- its perfect!

i think u thought peach bc the past few kits were like ALL peach blushes by tarte?

btw Muse, im not trying to solicit or anything- but i did a video review of the kit if u wanna see swatches =)