Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow

Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow

I dunno if you need to go running around spending $20 bucks on a 15 hour cream shadow with Maybelline giving them away for $5-$6 each at drugstores….

But Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow may tickle your interest if not for the price tag, the variety of colors might tempt you!

Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow have an early sneak peel launch today at Smashbox.com

These promise to be pigmented cream shadows that have a super long wear, as long as 15 hours. The formula promises no creasing, no caking, no flaking and a hold that’s waterproof.

Shades:

• Sterling
  • Topaz
  • Quartz
  • Gemstone
  • Amethyst
  • Icon
  • Stone
  • Fern
  • Neptune
  • Sapphire
  • Iris
  • Riches

I think Maybelline cornered the market here as their Tattoo Shadows are oh so gorgeous and simply cheap as day or crisps. But I think Smashbox might be worth looking into as well since the color selection is considerably larger.

Whatcha think of these?

Do share!

• 2/7/12 15:45 Littlecreek:

Eh, depends if I like the colors. For me it’s not so much who has the best price, but I tend to evaluate the color selection and if there’s something I can’t live without, I’m in.

• 2/7/12 16:25 Laci:

I had $10 in Pretty Points Rewards and Maybelline doesn’t have the rose gold color that I’ve been looking for so I went for it. I don’t know if I’d pay full price, but I can definitely do $10. :D

• 2/7/12 16:37 jah:

I’d rather pay more money to Smashbox, a company that’s not testing on animals. Unless they’re terrible, in which case I’ll look elsewhere.

• 2/7/12 17:49 Ashley:

Just got the e-mail about these from their newsletter. They look really interesting…the color tattoo pots / paint pots / aquacreme pots all look really interesting to me, I’m curious what Smashbox’s take is on this form of eyeshadow.

• 2/7/12 20:12 Phyrra:

I’m actually loving the L’Oreal Infallible colors more than the Maybelline color tattoo shades, but they’re both really nice.

• 2/8/12 1:30 EmilyW:

I love cream shadows that are actually creaseless (Bobbi Brown’s Cement is a favourite, Mac’s Paint Pots, Benefit’s, etc.), so if these Smashbox ones are… I’m sold. I love the Maybelline shadows, but the one I like the most, Tough As Taupe, creases without primer. I’m often applying my makeup on the morning train to work and don’t have space/ability to use a whole arsenal, so I’m not big on products that don’t stand up. :(

• 2/8/12 2:05 Quinctia:

Smashbox kills me, because I just can’t manage to dish out the prices they’re usually asking. Their products are usually pretty solid quality, and I like their lipstick formula.

I just can’t do it, though. The last time I bought something from them, I used one of the good Ulta 20% off coupons, haha.

I honestly don’t find the tub o’cream shadow a beauty necessity, so I’ll shell out for Maybelline’s version as a novelty, but I’m not going to pay nearly 3x that. (Or more? I got my two Maybellines with a BOGO deal…)

• 2/8/12 20:38 JenJ:

Must be the year of the cream shadow. I love Smashbox but I’m just fine with Maybelline. Unless there’s a color that is all that and then some. Heck depending on sales and specials I can get at least 3 of Maybelline’s for Smashbox’s price.