Tarte Airblush Maracuja Bouncy Blush

Tarte Airblush Maracuja Bouncy Blush 003

Here’s a little sneak peek at the new Tarte Airblush Maracuja Bouncy Blush.

This weightless cream blush is infused with Tarte’s Maracuja Oil. The shade is called Shimmering Poppy.

Tarte Airblush Maracuja Bouncy Blush 001

Tarte Airblush Maracuja Bouncy Blush 002

Nifty isn’t it?

This will be available in exclusive kit from QVC shortly at www.qvc.com.

More details upcoming soon!

• 2/29/12 21:23 Gabriela:

Im wearing this today and love it! The only thing I’m not crazy about is that when I use the blush with the brush that comes with the kit, some of the hairs fall out into the blush an it’s a little trickier to get them out being that this is a ‘cream’ blush :/ otherwise I love it!

• 2/29/12 21:35 Candee:

Darn QVC!!! I hate paying shipping AND taxes.

• 2/29/12 21:43 lemonlimeglitters:

I love Tarte! It is one of my favourite brands!! It’s so freaking hard to get to Australia! Can’t wait for the review!!

• 2/29/12 21:46 elizabeth:

Thank goodness this is a QVC exclusive, that means my wallet is safe for now!

• 2/29/12 21:51 Liz!:

Oooooh wants it! I wonder why it’s called “bouncy” though?

• 3/1/12 0:42 cat:

I am sincerely tempted to get everything that Tarte puts out after the miracle of the Amazonian clay blushes.

• 3/1/12 1:22 winni:

Squeee! You got the kit?! I’m loving my kit, especially the sneak preview maracuja brozer/tanner oil. Can’t wait to see your review!

• 3/13/12 16:18 the Muse:

yeah winni ;-D it’s quite lovely! review upcoming! how are you btw?

• 3/1/12 7:24 Susan:

I tried this last night. Pretty color, but too shimmery for me. Nice texture. My brush shed into the pan, too.

• 3/1/12 7:49 Littlecreek:

Interesting that they called it Bouncy Blush. I honestly figured that would have been trademarked, not to mention having the same name always invites a direct comparison. I’ll be interested to see your review of how the two compare.

On a side note, my nephew was born yesterday! I’m so pumped but it’s killing me that I can’t get to STL until tomorrow night. Thank goodness for FaceTime so I could see him, love technology!

• 3/1/12 13:58 the Muse:

YAY CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ;-D

• 3/1/12 8:24 Joan:

I have this blush and have worn it. I applied it with my fingers and then blended it out with the brush. I think the brush would work for powder blush as well. I will try dabbing the brush into the blush and applying it. I’m am really hoping for Tarte to come out with this new blush in stores in more shades, especially matte shades. I’m with you, Susan, I wish it wasn’t so shimmery. I don’t know what’s with all the shimmer blush! There are some of us who like matte blush!

• 3/1/12 8:26 Joan:

I have this blush and have worn it. I applied it with my fingers and then blended it out with the brush. I think the brush would work for powder blush as well. I will try dabbing the brush into the blush and applying it. I am really hoping for Tarte to come out with this new blush in stores in more shades, especially matte shades. I’m with you, Susan, I wish it wasn’t so shimmery. I don’t know what’s with all the shimmer blush! There are some of us who like matte blush!

• 3/1/12 8:33 Joan:

Sorry for the duplicate post. Couldn’t figure out how to delete it.

• 3/1/12 9:01 the Muse:

np i’ll take care of it joan ;D thanks for your thoughts as always ;D!

• 3/1/12 9:42 Joan:

Thank youuuuuu! What do you think….will Tarte be coming out with this blush in other shades in stores any time soon or will it be exclusive to QVC for a while? I know there are four shows on QVC on 3/16. I was hoping they would introduce this blush on one of those shows in a few other shades other than the one in the TSV. Any thoughts on this?

• 3/1/12 9:54 the Muse:

bets are on a summer release for the blush in a few shades not featured in the qvc set ;-D I def think that will be the case.

• 3/1/12 9:53 Suselew:

I am a huge Tarte fan as they are truly cruelty-free. However, I have encouraged them to drop their natural hair brushes to coincide with that. Natural hair will always cause issues in most cream products unless they are very expensive brushes. I always use synthetic brushes with liquid and cream (I don’t buy natural hair anymore but do have a few remaining). Sigma’s Sigmax synthetic brushes are AWESOME and I.T. Cosmetics has amazing synthetic brushes.

BTW, does anyone still have the QVC item number for their upcoming TSV?

• 3/1/12 11:11 Suselew:

Found it and it says it’s sold out…What?

• 3/1/12 11:17 the Muse:

hi suse it’ll be available officially on March 16th ;D

• 3/1/12 15:29 Joan:

I just ordered the one time shipment for a friend. So, they still have it available.

• 3/1/12 11:28 the Muse:

hi suse this is the upcoming TSV but I think you located it already, I posted prior with the item number as well!

• 3/1/12 15:33 Joan:

If you’re an Insider member, you can order now. The one time shipment # is A225130 and the auto delivery # is A225240. BTW, I also have the Sigma Sigmax synthetic brushes and they are great!

• 3/1/12 10:52 kimkats:

ooooo.. is this from the upcoming TSV? I am all over that TSV regardless, but I’m wonderin’….. it’s pretty – bright, but pretty!

• 3/1/12 11:04 the Muse:

it is indeed ki,!

• 3/1/12 15:25 Angel:

Got this in the TSV. The texture is interesting, but the color is just awful on me. This is the second Tarte blush I’ve received in a TSV and they are always orangey! Contrary to popular belief, peachy shades do not work on everyone. I’m fair with pink undertones. Throw peach or coral on me and I look like a clown! But other than that, I really love this TSV. Plus it included deluxe samples of a new eye primer and self tanner. I’ve tried the primer, it works pretty well. Not sure it will replace my BE primer but I like it. Freebies are always a nice surprise :)

• 3/1/12 20:48 jenn s.:

What a pretty color! My light skin (I’m not quite so light as to be considered “fair”) might not play nicely with a color that intense. I am such a dedicated Tartlette though. I love just about everything Maureen puts out. :) Can’t wait to see what other colors might be offered!

• 3/2/12 23:55 Blair:

I wonder what makes it “bouncy”? It doesn’t seem to have the same texture as the one from Maybelline, so hmm…

• 3/31/12 12:56 Linda:

Can hardly wait for more colors. This is fantastic stuff