Urban Decay Sale

Urban Decay Sale

Urban Decay is having a sale today. Primer Potion, 24/7 Liners, and more are on sale at some great prices.

Here are some deals that caught my eye:
1. Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner $7 (Select Shades)
2. Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss $5 (Select Shades)
3. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Duo $12
4. Matte Eyeshadow $5 (Select Shades)
5. 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash $12

Shop it at UrbanDecay.com

Enjoy!

• 2/14/12 12:19 Ruth:

they are practically giving away the lates BOS betweent their site and haute look. they must have made a ton trying to anticipate demand.

• 2/14/12 14:06 Ashley:

I couldn’t load the e-mail for some reason…even the “can’t see the e-mail?” link didn’t work for me for some reason. I was curious what was going on with their sale…

The Muse is pretty pro for having this on her site. Tyvm :)

• 2/14/12 15:01 breyerchic04:

i got the liner duo at that rate last week, was thrilled!

• 2/14/12 15:21 Chels:

Just got a 24/7 concealer pencil, that 24/7 shadow pencil kit, and naked 2 for $69 bucks. WHUT

DEALS TO BE HAD

• 2/14/12 16:56 tigress:

Of course they lower prices of stuff I’ve been wanting when I’m broke. Le sigh…

• 2/14/12 18:42 Jenn:

Damn BOS IV Must have not done as well as expected, the price dropped everywhere! Same with the quincenera bag..9 bucks?? I heard it’s actually pretty damn roomy too. But I doubt I will splurge…there’s a couple indie companies having sales I am lemming from today. :-D

• 2/14/12 23:50 Quinctia:

The packaging was especially bulky and gimmicky, and the thing came right on the tail of the 15th Anniversary palette, which is probably the best one they’ve done.

That said, $29 is apparently the right price for me to buy the bulky gimmick. I’m going to have to figure out how to yank all the pans out and get some sort of free palette, though, or I will never use the thing.

• 2/15/12 9:43 Ruth:

I’ve depotted a few of my shadows and have made my own pallet. From the craft store: a small plastic box, magnetic strips and glue. Glue the magnetic strips to the bottom of the box and then decorate the box with some stickers. ta da! your own nifty magnetic pallet.

• 2/15/12 9:18 monettex:

They also have the “old” version of their concealer pencils on sale for $9. I was a bit tempted as I liked the new version. Since you have used both, do you think they are similar enough that if I like one I’d like the other?

• 3/4/12 0:11 Crystal:

I got quite the haul from UD delivered the other day. I have been play play playing. I am loving the 24/7 eyeshadow pencils and the UDPP sampler. Ahh, the rush of a good haul being delivered is like no other….

• 3/13/12 16:01 the Muse:

brilliant crystal ;-D enjoy chica!