Avon Enchanted Spring Collection for Spring 2012

Avon Enchanted Spring Collection for Spring 2012 1

Avon Enchanted Spring is a new color story from the brand for Spring 2012 that features interesting shades of purple and mint green.

Take a peek!

Avon Enchanted Spring Collection for Spring 2012 3

Avon Enchanted Spring True Color Eyeshadow Quad $5.99
Shades:

• Smoke and Mirrors
  • Mystery

Avon Enchanted Spring Collection for Spring 2012 5

(Model is wearing Mystery)

Avon Enchanted Spring Collection for Spring 2012 4

(Model is wearing Smoke and Mirrors)

Avon Enchanted Spring Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel $2.99
Shades:

• Illusion
  • Nude & Infused
  • Perplexed Purple
  • Apricot Mystery

Avon Enchanted Spring Collection for Spring 2012 2

Avon Enchanted Spring Ultra Color Rich Lipstick $3.99
Shades:

• Purple Hazed
  • Perplexed Purple
  • Apricot Mystery
  • Nude & Infused

Avon Enchanted Spring Collection for Spring 2012 6

I’m intrigued by the shadow quads but probably won’t indulge as I find the quality on Avon Quads a little lacking. Some of these shades will look stunning on darker skin tones.

What do you think?

The collection is available now shop.avon.com

• 3/9/12 15:44 kiwikiwidragon:

i agree and i’m a rep, they tend to be dry and powdery but not in good way, kinda fly-a-way and dusty, takes a lot of work to get in place with out being patchy. Made in china too. most of their eyeshadows are, bummer.

• 3/9/12 16:11 Tigress:

I’m definitely getting one of the lipsticks.

• 3/9/12 16:40 Angel:

I agree Muse. I’ve never had good luck with Avon eyeshadows. They’re always chalky with poor payoff.

• 3/12/12 10:04 the Muse:

dry too angel :-/

• 3/9/12 17:33 Deb:

Aww Muse, that’s too bad you don’t like the Avon Quads. I have two of them and very similar ones (color wise) from D&G and Chanel. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the Avon ones are better….at least on me. Easy to work with textures, great color, and with primer they last longer than I do. Funny how makeup is; it can be cheap, it can be mid range, and it can be make-you-grimace expensive. And at the end of the day, what works, works. I’m constantly amazed at how all over the place different brands and products are and how they are soooo different on different people.

• 3/12/12 10:01 the Muse:

no kid deb brilliant!

• 3/9/12 20:54 The Peach:

I’m probably going to have to pick up some of the new nail polishes!

• 3/10/12 4:19 Bailey:

I got all the lipsticks, and am pretty happy with them. They are sheer and are similar to MAC’s glaze formula. Purple Hazed is really close to being a dupe of Pervette, actually.

• 3/10/12 8:59 Tracey:

I recently ordered the Smoke & Mirrors palette (in the UK) and found it to be, well, a bit crap really. The colour payoff was minimal and I plan to return it.

I have seen a few good reviews on it though so maybe the quality control is hit and miss!

• 3/12/12 9:59 the Muse:

i find the quads suck too tracey, you aren’t alone!

• 3/10/12 9:58 Nikki:

I love those colors, but I agree that the formula isn’t the best. The models are very pretty, I love Their looks.

• 3/14/12 15:40 Jen:

I’ve had the same experience with avon shadows. However, while internet searching for swatches of the lipcolor (the apricot mystery is pretty!), I found that in europe the line includes two eyeliners: blackberry and golden fawn, and they are GORG!!!! Now i want them but can’t get them here.