Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Pacific Blue, California Poppy, Malibu Citrus

I’m still using Apple Wreath Hand Wash. I can’t get enough of that stuff. Seriously, I stock pile it less I run out before Christmas of next year when I can get more. Bath & Body Works needs to do a candle or a fragrance oil in that scent. Love. it. so. much.

But those of you wanting some Spring, Summer-y scents might want to check out the new Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps in Pacific Blue, California Poppy, and Malibu Citrus.

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Pacific Blue
A tropical blend of jade flower and white sand.

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap California Poppy
An uplifting blend of Chinese mandarin, wild cherry and fresh mango.

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Malibu Citrus
An invigorating blend of key lime, orange and white grapefruit.

Malibu Citrus sounds good, I love anything with lime!

P.S. Todd and the Book of Pure Evil Season 2 is launching on Amazon Canada soon. Squee! It’s the little things that get me excited.

• 3/19/12 10:13 Jane:

I just can’t get on the bus with a product that seems to be contributing to antibiotic-resistant bacteria. I do not wish to return to the days when people just had to hope for the best with infections.

• 3/19/12 10:29 Christina:

Ooooh, these all sound amazing, but California Poppy is definitely calling out to me the most! Can’t wait to smell these!

• 3/19/12 10:55 Keri:

I’m with you Jane. Every time I go into B&BW I want to buy their soaps but then realize they ALL have antibacterial junk in them. Wish they made some without it because their products DO smell yummy!

• 3/19/12 10:58 Eli aka NC:

I soooooo love this brand, too bad we don’t have it in Europe! Whenever any of my friends or acquaintances is travelling to the US I always order those little pocket antibacterial gels.

• 3/19/12 13:10 JoElla:

I want to love these little soaps, but sadly they really dry out my hands :(

• 3/19/12 16:14 Tigress:

How funny, I have Apple Wreath at my vanity sink right now!

• 3/19/12 16:19 the Muse:

isn’t it freaking awesome!?