Bath & Body Works Signature Vanilla Collection Spring 2012: They’re Back!

Bath Body Works Signature Vanilla Collection Spring 2012

Bath & Body Works Signature Vanilla Collection is back!

Looks like it’s sliced down to Berry Vanilla, Lemon Vanilla, and Apricot Vanilla. What are we missing Coconut right? And one more…?

I know MANY of you adore this collection so stock up now as it’s available for a limited time (a month I believe). They are a available online first and will be available shortly in store.

I’m a little meh on it. I wish they did some new scents.

Know what else is back? The Chocolate Bunny Zombie from ThinkGeek! Thank GOD! Easter would not be Easter without him. In all seriousness, they typically sell out fast so if you want one, I’d highly suggest purchasing it now.

Chocolate Bunny Zombie

• 3/14/12 12:54 JoElla:

The missing one is Cherry Vanilla.. which IMO smelled just like cherry triaminic BLECK!

The 3 listed are my all time faves! I need to take stock and see how much of those I have left, but I am totally hoarding the Apricot vanilla!

• 3/15/12 6:06 Michelle:

I know…I have a bottle of Cherry Vanilla that I’m desperately trying to use up. I can’t bear to throw it away, but I cringe every time I use it. The Apricot Vanilla, however, is divine.

• 3/14/12 13:54 Sarah S.:

Zombie bunny is wicked awesome!

• 3/14/12 14:02 the Muse:

he wants to come home with you and eat everything in your easter basket particularly the brains of the peeps! NOM!

• 3/14/12 18:41 addie:

i love lemon vanilla. i think i’m going to buy a truckload!

• 3/14/12 21:44 Kathy:

Me too!

I’ve been hoarding my last bottle from 2 years ago, so I”ll REALLY stock up!

• 3/14/12 18:43 Chanelle:

Cherry vanilla is missing as well. Not that I mind much – Apricot and Lemon are the ones worth adoring, in my opinion!

• 3/14/12 18:54 auroragyps:

Just saw this post, so I pooped over to their site. I don’t know if they had more earlier, but they only have Apricot Vanilla Lotions & Shower Gel, Lemon Vanilla Lotions, & Berry Vanilla Shower Gel left. I guess I’ll try to go to the mall Saturday, but I was kind of hoping I wouldn’t have to.

• 3/14/12 20:55 Stacey:

They are also missing cherry vanilla…I really miss that one!

• 3/16/12 11:55 Cali:

Our BBW never got Apricot Vanilla, but I loved all the others. I still have half a bottle of Cherry Vanilla. Sad that ones not making a comeback.