Benefit Boi-ing New Shades 03, 04, 05 for Darker Skin Tones

Benefit Boi ing New Shades 03 04 05 for Darker Skin Tones 1

I’ve been using Benefit Boi-ing for at least ten years. It was my first real high end concealer and it was HG (holy grail) for many years. I’ve raved it more times than I can count on Musings.

My eyes started to get drier as I aged and I stopped using it for a bit but it still remains a very important part of my beauty arsenal.

One of the main issues with Boi-ing that fans didn’t love was it was limited to two single shades.

Well good news…

Benefit Boi-ing launches in three new shades this March. 01 and 02 remain the same but added to the mix are a new 03, 04, and 05 shade selection for darker skin tones.

I’ll have an updated review and swatches of Boi-ing upcoming soon but really wanted to spread the most excellent news about the new shades.

Benefit Boi ing New Shades 03 04 05 for Darker Skin Tones 5

(03, 04, 05)

Excited?

Do you use and love Boi-ing?

Not a fan?

Excited about the relaunch with new shades?

Share!

• 3/2/12 10:15 Leslie:

OMG Excited and nervous at the same time! I use shade 03 and discovered this gem last year and have already gone through 2 of them! Hope my shade only IMPROVED bc the formula for me was PERFECTION!!! Can’t wait for the swatches!! -Leslie

• 3/2/12 10:16 the Muse:

yay leslie happy to hear it ;-D

• 3/2/12 11:59 Phyrra:

It always makes me happy to see a more inclusive shade range for foundations and concealers :)

• 3/2/12 12:34 Trish Williams:

This is great news! By the pictures it seems I’m between #4 and #5 but I’ll know more when I see these in person. Always on the hunt for a good concealer because I’ve got crazy dark circles.

• 3/2/12 12:51 Shivani:

That’g great now someone like me can finally try it :)

• 3/2/12 20:33 Courtney:

This is awesome! I am the lightest shade but I think it’s great that they’re branching out to make shades that fit more skin tones. This is my fave concealer and I will definitely have to let my friends know that they have new shades!

• 3/3/12 11:59 diane:

do you like boiing or the it cosmetics concealer better?

• 3/13/12 9:43 the Muse:

right now, no doubt, it ;-D

• 3/4/12 18:54 Niamh d:

would be great news if they catered for us pale girls,i find benefits foundations and concealers about 3 shades too dark for my skin and its so annoying because when i get a spray tan and use the products their so soft and gorgeous!

• 10/2/13 0:07 Sabrina:

do you think boiing is better or erase paste? i have fairly dry under eyes and really dark circles