Butter London Lippy Lipgloss

Butter London Lippy Lipgloss

Nail gurus, Butter London, ventures in the world of lipgloss again with their new Lippy Lipgloss.

Who can forget the legendary No More Waity, Katie Lipgloss they introduced a few months ago…sure hope these new Lippy Lipglosses have great names like that!

This new range promises a long wearing formula in a lacquer-like formula in shades to match Butter London’s famous nail lacquers.

Shades:

• Primrose Hill Picnic
  • Snog
  • Teddy Girl
  • Trout Pout
  • Yummy Mummy

$17 Each and available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

Whatcha think?

• 3/2/12 10:32 Leslie:

O wow!! swatches????

• 3/2/12 11:18 Leticia – Cosmetics Aficionado:

Nice, but not sure I would pay that much. Maybe if they are like a liquid lipstick.

• 3/2/12 11:34 Bora:

Isn’t there a popular Rimmel lipgloss called Snog? That’s might cause a bit of confusion, two lipglosses called Snog from two brands associated with London.

• 3/2/12 11:59 Phyrra:

Wow, expensive glosses.

• 3/2/12 12:31 Trish Williams:

I have a love/hate relationship with their polishes so I’m not too sure I’ll be purchasing these. Very interested in seeing how they swatch though!

• 3/2/12 12:45 Candee:

I’ll need to see swatches and read reviews before I decide. I do love their polishes though.

• 3/3/12 19:50 Anna:

For some reason, thinking of a company that specializes in nail polish then transferring to lipgloss makes me a little nervous HAHA. Nail polish and lip gloss are two verryyy different formulas =P

• 3/4/12 13:57 Hope:

I love Butter London, but they’re not actually from London!

It’s based in Seattle – their only store is a salon in the airport – they just pretend to be English as a marketing thing.

• 3/5/12 13:27 Tiffany C.:

the creator, Nonie Creme, is from London.

• 3/5/12 3:21 AliciaMLay:

I got to experiment with these last week at an Ulta. I think I must buy every single color! They are very different. Incredibly opaque and very rich in color, the formula is beautifully thick and shiny when applied. The sad news is they are probably the stickiest, thickest lip product I have ever worn. The colors are so rich and gorgeous though, for me it makes up for it! Definitely more like a sticky liquid lipstick than anything else.