Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow in Swing

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow in Swing, love it? Leave it? What say you?

Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow in Swing

• 3/21/12 19:06 Red Lips, Black Hair:

LOVE the colors! Can’t wait for swatches!

• 3/21/12 19:28 midori:

Looking forward to your review!

• 3/21/12 21:30 Andrea:

OMG! That is sooo gorgeous. It shall be mine if the formula is right.

• 3/21/12 23:53 Aging_Beauty:

Ohhhh my. I DON’T NEED IT I DON’T NEED IT I JUST DON’T NEED IT!

• 3/22/12 7:30 Blue:

I… must… OWN IT! I don’t care if I have an excessive amount of neutrals and nudes – this is gorgeous! I WILL HAVE IT!

• 3/22/12 9:07 Sarah S.:

I love this color combo… always makes me think of chocolate strawberries <3

• 3/22/12 10:09 Cj:

In the promo pics, the bottom right color looked like it had a green tint or something, but from this picture it doesn’t look like that at all! Can’t wait for swatches :)

• 3/22/12 10:44 Majick:

I think the colors in this palette are exquisite. I can’t wait to see swatches. I’m on a “restricted buy” right now because I don’t know yet if my union is going to strike. Can’t eat and buy treats with no moolah coming in. THank goodness I have 1/2 a sephora/ulta in my bedroom.
    I may even resort to selling off some of my original BE in the jars. They are not getting the love they once did.

• 3/22/12 12:41 Michelle:

The first thing about this quad I noticed is that it looks a lot like the Sonia Kashuk quad in “Fair and Square” that you reviewed almost exactly a year ago. Would you agree that this is a pretty good dupe? It may be even better because it has 5 colors instead of 4.

• 3/22/12 12:51 the Muse:

mmmm aside from one of the colors Michelle (the peachy coral-ish shade) it seems considerably different as the fair and square was all about variations of peach and this isn’t really a dupe of those shades…