Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh & Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup 1

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup isn’t too shabby but how about I introduce you to Chanel’s new baby?

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh & Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup is a brand new format of Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup with more coverage.

Jump!

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup 2

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh & Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup is a water base foundation which offers a second skin like finish. The formula has a smooth, hydrating feeling with a flawless, radiance finish and an SPF 15 offers basic sun protection.

It’s $58 with ten shades to choose from.

Available now at Chanel counters.

I must get my hands on this!

• 3/12/12 13:21 kate:

Oh em gee! I’m excited for this!! I really truly LOVE the liquid foundation! I have to probably admit that it’s my HG foundation. I even actually love the scent of it!!!!! I’m going to stalk you now….for the review on this compact review!! EEEEE!!!! xoxo Muse!

• 3/12/12 13:30 the Muse:

hehe kate ;-D I’m excited too, looks amazings! I have to hit up my chanel counter for a match. was going to order online but was iffy on my shade.

• 3/12/12 13:22 Cj:

Woah woah woah hold up! I’m going to have to get this lol. I LOVE cream foundations! and a cream version of vitalumiere aqua sounds amazing.

Btw, I just got out of the doctors, Guess who has bronchitis again!

• 3/12/12 13:29 the Muse:

omg boy you are so a germ factory. wth? ;-D you live in Florida how are you getting this sick all the time? Go to bed ;-D and eat lots of chicken soup! I’m kinda meh on compact cream foundation, but I have to have this too, looks amazings!

• 3/12/12 13:37 Cj:

I’m telling you, if some one coughs near me, I’m in the hospital 4 days later lol. I must have like a horrible immune system or something :(

I wonder which we’ll like better, this or the estée lauder liquid one :P

• 3/12/12 14:04 the Muse:

lol I used to be the same. someone could sneeze in California and I’d be sick here in New York haha! naaa you prob just aren’t getting enough sleep and that’s weakening your immune system. Do you touch your eyes/face a lot? Monitor yourself perhaps you’re touching those areas without even realizing it, that’s a big no no when you’re out and about. You should get a flu shot. I started getting one several years ago and never had an issue since! I think the EL might have my heart ;-D it looks like a win!

• 3/12/12 15:22 kiwikiwidragon:

I know everyone has a “thing” they do when they are sick. I got 4 colds one year and i upped my intake of healthy bacteria and I don’t get nearly as many colds now. Maybe one a year, it also helps my stomach and that type stuff :)

• 3/12/12 14:35 Barbara:

Ahh, this maybe what will get me to check out the Chanel counter. The whole “second-skin” thing sounds like what I’ve been looking for in a foundation.

• 3/12/12 19:35 Laci:

Vitalumiere Aqua is my favorite foundation. I’ve almost finished a bottle, that’s how much I love it. :D I called my counter today and they don’t have this in yet, but they’re supposed to call me when they do.

• 3/13/12 2:46 Melissa:

I’m pretty sure the other cream one is being discontinued so I will be checking this out. Thanks for posting

• 3/14/12 7:05 peixuan:

wow! it sure is expensive converted to singapore dollars! but it looks too amazing

• 3/14/12 16:06 Kim:

Love this but do not think they have a good color match for me. I’m BR10-20 and the shades in this look too yellow for me. I’ll wait until I can get to a Chanel counter.

• 3/17/12 19:38 Stacy:

So I just went to my Chanel counter at Nordstrom today and tried this out… I LOVED it and bought it right not the spot! It really does look like a second skin on me!! :)