Cherry Culture 20% Off March Madness Sale!

Milani Sale

Not sure if you guys need to stock up on new NYX, Milani, etc…but Cherry Culture has 20% off and their prices are very reasonable already so this adds to the awesome!

Shop it now at cherryculture.com using promo code MMM2012.

P.S. Dark Shadows, the freaking complete series, is being released on DVD in April. I had to order it. *Head Desk*

My cousin is obsessed with it, she’s a few years older than me, I mean to the point she goes to ‘cons, saw all the eppys, etc…I’ve never actually seen it from start to finish, so this is a great excuse to finally do so but dude, that’s over 1,200 episodes, this might take a while. Ha!

Dark Shadows Complete DVD Set

• 3/12/12 19:00 reeny:

how long is the sale(promo) on for? :)

• 3/13/12 9:19 the Muse:

the 15th.

• 3/12/12 19:29 Ruth:

I loved Dark Shadows! They used to come on the Sci-Fi channel during school hours, so we’d tape them and have marathons on the weekends. I’d watch them and my mom would start to watch, but she slept through most of our marathons. She’s so funny, when I’d wake her up, she would tell me that she’s already seen them. Which she did, when they were originally on. But this show is the best! you can see sets wobble, flubbed lines, crew walking though the scene and the actors being called by their real names. Invite your friends over, have marathons and laugh at the hokeyness and gasp in fright; it’ll be a good time for one and all!

• 3/13/12 9:17 the Muse:

i remember that, I caught many of those episodes too! ;-D I love all the mess ups, they are quite funny! :D

• 3/13/12 12:24 Majick:

OMG! I used to watch this when I was a kid. Use to have Quentin’s “Hand” anxiety dreams. LOL I don’t even remember half of it. I would love to watch it again from start to finish but I don’t own a DVD player. Wish I could get it on demand, that would be the best.

• 3/13/12 13:29 Ruth:

does you computer have a dvd drive? I watch a ton of stuff that way when I’m baking cookies and such. also check dailymotion.com. you have to do a bit of digging but that’s how i’ve been watching the old Doctor Who eps

• 3/13/12 13:51 the Muse:

of course ;-D I typically like sitting on my couch though to watch that’s why I purchased the dvd set ;-D I can watch at my leisure from the comfort of my couch. I just find watching hunched over a pc unentertaining.

• 3/13/12 14:17 Majick:

Actually it does, that’s not a bad idea. But I like the Muse’s way – all lounged out in the comfy’s! ;-)
        I may dig for an episode or 2 first to see if it’s as good as I remember. You know, that WAS a long time ago. ha ha
        thanks for the suggestions!

• 3/13/12 14:28 the Muse:

everyone always tells me to watch K-Dramas online but I seriously can’t. I just order them when they release either from m’asia, yesasia.com, or elsewhere so I can just sit on my couch and enjoy. If I’m on my computer it’s 1. uncomfortable and 2. I’m more inclined to start surfing, tweeting, etc…and forget to actually watch the show ;-D

• 3/13/12 18:52 SusanT:

OMG, I cannot wait to see the movie with Johnny Depp — I hear it’s coming out May 11! I’m old enough to have seen “Dark Shadows” when it was on TV — yep, I’m an oldie, but I was really young when it was on. That’s how I fell in love with vampires.