Clarisonic Mia 2 Fresh New Shades for Spring Peony, Coral, Mango

Clarisonic Mia 2 Fresh New Shades for Spring Peony Coral Mango

If you caught the coral bug for Spring and still haven’t indulged in a Clarisonic you might want to check out the new flavors available in the Mia 2.

The Clarisonic Mia 2 is now available in three new delightful shades.

Choose from:

• Peony
  • Coral
  • Mango

Mia 2 is enhanced with two speeds and a T-Timer that allows you to customize your skincare needs while still providing all of the sonic cleansing benefits in a compact, travel-friendly design.

If I didn’t already own the a full size and the original Mia I’d so be on board with that Coral shade.

Loves!

Available now for $149 at Nordstrom and Nordstron.com

• 3/8/12 12:19 kimkats:

I’m with you – If I didn’t already have the full sized one, I’d be all over the coral mia- Adorable!

• 3/8/12 12:22 the Muse:

love!

• 3/8/12 12:21 Cj:

I will not buy these, I will not buy these, I will not buy these…

*TWITCH*

• 3/8/12 12:22 the Muse:

NO! *ties your hands behind your back* no no no! we both won’t buy them! be good! ;-D

• 3/8/12 13:34 Michelle:

I’ve been on the fence about trying Clarisonic for ages. I have a very mild case of rosacea with a few broken blood vessels on my cheeks and nose and I’ve heard that this might make them spread. My main reason for wanting this is to have my skin care products absorb better, but not at the expense of overexfoliating my skin. I’ve heard that this is really a “you love it or you hate it” product. Sigh….I guess I’ll have to think it over some more. :(

By the way Muse, why do you have two Clarisonics? Do you use one for each hand?!? :)

• 3/9/12 11:42 the Muse:

for my drier skin seems to work a treat although I admit I hated it at first. I travel a lot so the mia is great for toting around with me when I’m away, no bulky base, just a little wire charger, and for home I use the full size :)

• 3/8/12 17:07 Therese:

oh MAN these are cute!!! I just got a Mia for Christmas though so I don’t think i really need a new one already!!

• 3/8/12 19:43 Chels:

GAH. And I was thinking of returning my full size for the mia2 since I don’t really need a body option..this might be great or TERRIBLE timing.

• 3/9/12 9:44 Victoria:

I got so suckered to the animal print, i gave my yellow one to my niece just so i had an excuse to buy the animal print. Now that coral is just adorable. I love my clarisonic mia so much, i get excited when they come out with new colors.

• 3/10/12 4:26 Bailey:

oh, I don’t want my stupid kelly green one anymore… :(
    those are waaay cuter and have a second speed!

• 3/14/12 14:11 ayen alvia:

ugh!!! i got the mia2 in light pink.now i want the peony! im still in my purging stage and hating my face right now. but the peony is so pretty! wish i cud give my pink mia to zeh hubs.lol!