Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion SPF 20

Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion SPF 20

So you love Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector?

If that’s the case you’ll be overjoyed with the release of Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion SPF 20.

Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion SPF 20 is an oil free lotion for oily skin that creates a more even skin tone while protecting it from future darkening. Specialized ingredients break apart surface darkening and exfoliate it away leaving skin brighter within 4 to 6 weeks of use.

I’d love to say I’m terribly excited about this but sadly the serum didn’t quite work for me so I’m little skeptical of the lotion but it’s very nice to see Clinique adding to the Even Better Collection as there are many raves about the product in general.

This will be available shortly from Clinique.

Thoughts?

• 3/16/12 10:41 Kim:

The serum didn’t work for me either. I’ll see if I can get a sample of this but I’m afraid it will also be a waste of money for me. I think I will try the Philosophy skin tone corrector you recommended, Muse.

• 3/16/12 10:43 the Muse:

kim, I think you’ll like it. It’s brilliant ;D!

• 3/17/12 0:09 Comrade Garlic:

This feels really nice. For the combo/oily of us out there wanting a moisturizer with SPF for the summer this should be nice. Not too heavy, not too expensive. I doubt it it will brighten any existing spots, but it will protect you from future spots.

• 3/17/12 0:34 krystin:

i tried it when it originally came out and i thought it actually worked great. then when the clinical strength came out it did nothing but make me pay for $$ for the bottle. i can still purchase the old formula at the cco but it upsets me how the put clinical on the bottle and it doesnt work as good as the original. i suffer from acne scarring so i pretty mush try every product like this so i might give it a try. however most clinique moisturizers break me out so it kind of would defeat the purpose

• 3/18/12 14:23 Devon:

I have such oily skin, but I don’t really have uneven skin tone so this wouldn’t make much of a difference to me.
    Can you recommend something similar that’ll help dry up some of the oiliness in a clear lotion?

Devon xx

• 3/20/12 16:13 the Muse:

a mattifying primer would help devon.

• 3/22/12 17:19 Jana:

I’ve also a question =) I’ve oily skin with rednesses at my chin, cheeks and my nose. I don’t really have dark spots but just an uneven skin tone because I really don’t get tanned on my face. Do you think this would be also a solution for me???

• 4/5/12 18:17 vanessa:

I have some minor light sports in my cheek but recently they have expanded. I have a very light skin tone, and a little redness on my cheeks do you think this product would work for me. I also wanted to try the redness powder from clinique. what do you think?

• 6/11/13 8:43 kiara:

how much it costs?? thank you