Estee Lauder Pure Color Powder Blush

Estee Lauder Pure Color Powder Blush

Estee Lauder Pure Color Powder Blush takes center stage this Spring with a collection of sizzling shades. Darker skin girls will absolutely adore how pigmented these new pressed blushes are.

Take a peek!

Estee Lauder Pure Color Powder Blush embraces a diverse range of skin tones with their new high performance blush that combines skin loving ingredients along with rich color pay off.

Created in collaboration with Estée Lauder’s world-renowned Creative Makeup Director, Tom Pecheux, the new Pure Color Blush allows women to experience a dynamic new cheek palette of amplified and multi-faceted color with innovative textures and finishes.

There are sixteen shades of Pure Color Blush available in a variety of nudes, pinks, peaches and plums with two finishes to choose from, satin or shimmer.

Shades:

• Pink Ingenue
  • Pink Kiss
  • Poppy Passion
  • Rebel Rose
  • Sensuous Rose
  • Wild Sunset

My best friend Jai picked up a few of these. When he showed me I was simply gobsmacked. They are incredibly gorgeous. I’m hot footing it to a counter shortly. Must have, drool!

Available now at your favorite Estee Lauder counter or online at www.esteelauder.com

• 3/20/12 12:02 Cj:

The colors look really nice, do you think they would work on really fair people too? Might pick up one when I order the invisible fluid foundation, did you get yours yet?

• 3/20/12 12:15 the Muse:

I’m not sure b/c BOY are they loud ;-D but I think with a fan brush you can pretty much get away with any shade of blush! I didn’t order IFF I really want to get to counter for the best shade selection! I’ve been meaning to stop at nordies but something else always pops up ;-D! I NEED that foundation! like NOW ;D

• 3/20/12 12:29 Cj:

Lol yeah I’m a little confused about the shades too I think I’m either 1n1 or 1cn1… Or 1wn2… *head explodes*

• 3/20/12 12:31 the Muse:

ME too! that’s why I thought I’d head in for a swatch. they also tend to look one shade and once apply look a shade below so I wanna be sure I pick the right color. knowing my luck I’ll be between two colors :-/

• 3/20/12 20:49 Seagulls:

I’m sooooper pale and I have both Alluring Rose and the Poppy one – both are great. Actually, Alluring Rose looks on my face like a Nars G Spot dupe!

• 3/21/12 2:10 Bianca:

Lover’s Blush & Peach Passion are great for light skin.

• 3/20/12 13:50 Noelle:

I went to Nordstrom yesterday to look at these. They are all very pigment and pretty.

I picked up Brazen Bronze, and I think I might go back to get 2 more (wild sunset & rebel rose)

• 3/20/12 15:51 Carrie:

What is the shade in the above picture? It’s pretty!

• 3/20/12 15:56 the Muse:

not sure carrie!

• 3/26/12 9:21 Joan Andruszkewicz:

Looks like Peach Passion, which is one of the shades that I bought and love. Bought four shades and I have fair skin and don’t have a problem with them being too dark. With these blushes you just need a little on the brush.