Kat Von D Summer 2012 Kat Von D Mini True Romance Eyeshadow Palette
Looks Kat Von D’s Summer 2012 Collection is launching at Sephora shortly.
Think you want it?
Warning ranting ahead….!
Kat Von D Mini True Romance Eyeshadow Palette $20
- Little Sinner: Galore (pearlized golden nude ), T-Rex (pearlized olive), Swan Song (iridescent white), and Brave Awakening (pearlized maroon)
- Little Saint: Be Mine (matte nude), Hummingbird (pearlized bronze), Empathy (pearlized sky blue), and Pray For Me (pearlized dark purple)
Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Painted Love Lipstick Set
- Agatha (mod peachy pink)
- Cathedral (spiced pinkish brown)
- Forever Never (metallic golden peach)
- Adora (shimmering candy apple red)
- Backstage Bambi (hot pink)
- Stiletto (orange red)
I’ll say it, the palettes are a cop out. They contain four shades each at 0.05 oz per shade, great, generous. However, they are $20 a piece so if you purchase both that’s $40. A full size Kat Von D True Romance Palette is $36. Moral of the story? Not cool. Plus the shades, can’t judge it by the promo images, seem washed out as hell and possible dupes to shades we already have. $4 more isn’t a chunk of change that I’m worried about, it’s just the principal ya know?
I call bogus.
Available shortly at Sephora.