Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi-Lift Multi-Action Tinted Skincare

Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi Lift Multi Action Tinted Skincare

As we head into Summer, Tinted Moisturizers as well as BB Creams will start to trend. It’s a given that once the warm weather gets here every single brand will be pimping out their tinted moisturizer.

I have drier skin and Tinted Moisturizers are a great way to even out my skin tone while providing some a nice hydrating finish.

The new Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi-Lift Multi-Action Tinted Skincare goes beyond the simplicity of a tinted moisturizer.

Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi-Lift Multi-Action Tinted Skincare is a tinted skin enhancer that lifts, smooths, tightens, and illuminates skin.

Tinted moisturizer on crack.

This is Lancome’s first venture into multi-tension technology to not only even out skin tone with a slight tint but but it also targets the upper layers of the skin to visibly tighten it, giving the appearances of youthful, brighter skin.

Available Shades:

• Beige
  • Dark Beige
  • Light Beige
  • Medium Beige

Tinted moisturizers typically don’t come cheap and neither is this one. It’ll set you back $75

Interesting!

Do you need a beefed up version of a tinted moisturizer?

Available now at www.lancome-usa.com

• 3/29/12 11:10 Nikki:

No way! 75 bucks is way to much for a tinted moisturizer. And I prob couldn’t use it any way because TMs never come in a shade light enough for my skin. So I just make my own :)

• 3/29/12 12:45 dina:

“Tinted moisturizer on crack.” I was about to move to the next post until that phrase caught my eye, LMAO!!!!!

• 3/29/12 12:48 the Muse:

lol d ;-D gotta make it interesting girl ;D!

• 3/29/12 20:06 dina:

one of many reasons why i look forward to reading your posts! :)

• 4/2/12 16:29 the Muse:

aw thanks dina ;D!

• 3/29/12 14:20 Jes:

Hmm. I think I would need a big sample. It would be nice to have a lighter BB alternative in the summer. I’ll probably end up going back to bare minerals when it rolls around, even though I don’t love it.

• 3/29/12 15:13 Carrie:

I would like to give this a try, but too pricey!

• 3/30/12 8:07 JenJ:

I picked this up from HSN during their last vist (thank goodness for flex pay!!!) and I think it was free ship too. I’m liking it. I’ve used it under the new Lancome foundation and I liked the results. I’m going to play around with another week to decide if I’m going to keep or return it. It is pricey.

• 3/30/12 8:11 JenJ:

Looked online and it’s still on flex pay. Just an FYI :)

• 4/2/12 16:25 the Muse:

sounds promising jen!

• 3/31/12 12:02 lara / the glossarie.:

$75 seems insane! but if it delivers, i might be swayed to shell out. as i knock closer on 30’s door (7 days to go), i’m starting to invest in the one thing that really works for all of my beauty categories. this one looks tempting!

• 4/2/12 22:29 Susan:

All of the tinted moisturizers are sunblocks, and use Titanium Dioxide. Since I am allergic to titanium, my options are few for any primer, moisturizer or foundation. This is the only option I have found, and it covers all the bases.