Bobbi, as you know, is taking requests from reader’s on Facebook to bring back old favs so it isn’t surprising that MAC is now doing the same thing.
MAC By Request is an upcoming collection with products chosen by you.
Take a look!
MAC is inviting fans to vote for their favorite shades starting March 12 on Facebook. 18 popular lipsticks, lipglasses and eye shadows have been selected from past collections and the three shades with the most votes from each category will come back as an online exclusive with a limited edition collection run.
Voting starts March 12 and ends on the 30th with the collection launching online in North America in August and worldwide in Fall 2012.
Start your own campaign for a favorite shade or color by tweeting about it using #MACBYREQUEST
Here’s some of the shades you can vote for:
MAC By Request Lipstick
- 3N as seen in N Collection (January 2008)
- Candy Yum Yum as seen in Quite Cute (April 2011)
- Eden Rocks as seen in Eden Rocks (May 2001)
- Moxie as seen in Retro Matte Lipsticks (September 1999)
- Rocker as seen in Time Rocker (Fall 1999)
- Shitaki as seen in Cuisine (March 2001)
- 2N as seen in N Collection (January 2008)
- Bait as seen in Lure (June 2006)
- Cult of Cherry as seen in Cult of Cherry (September 2008)
- Emancipation as seen in Wonder Woman (February 2011)
- Flash of Flesh as seen in M·A·C D’Bohemia (May 2005)
- Icescape as seen in Love Lace (December 2009)
- Cool Heat as seen in Cool Heat – June 2008
- Guacamole as seen in Salsabelle (May 2005)
- Heavenly Bliss as seen in Eden Rocks (May 2001)
- Jeté as seen in Danse (January 2006)
- Moth Brown as seen in Madame B. (March 2005)
- Solar White as seen in Cool Heat (June 2008)
Are your old favs on the list?
Something else you’d rather see back?