MAC, wow, Extra Dimension Eyeshadow looks like something that I really need but…Sephora might have beat you to the punch with their new Prisma Chrome Eyeshadows!
Take a peek!
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish
- Whisper Of Gilt (light soft white gold with shimmery sheen)
- Superb (Soft peach nude with Multi dimensional shimmer)
- Glorify (Copper golden shimmer)
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
- Warm Thunder (mid-tone silver grey) (metallic)
- Blue Orbit (light iridescent purple) (metallic)
- Grand Galaxy (mid-tone violet) (metallic)
- Lunar (royal blue) (metallic)
- Havanna (mid tone copper brown) (metallic)
- Sweet Heat (bright peach champagne) (metallic)
- Modern Pewter Mode (tone olive gold) (metallic)
- Rich Core (mid tone aubergine) (metallic)
- Dark Dare (charcoal black) (glow)
- Young Venus (pale white pink) (metallic)
This a very exciting and interesting release for MAC but Sephora stole some of the thunder as they have had their Prisma Chrome Eyeshadows (Sephora’s version has been out since Fall 2011) out for a while now.
You’ll see these from MAC in May.
images/details from MACKarrie