It’s that special time of the year again kids.
Marc Jacobs Splash time.
Marc Jacobs Splash Tropical Collection is the newest selection of splashes launching this Spring/Summer 2012. The most interesting news about these new splashes is the size change.
Take a peek!
The Tropical Splash Collection with feature one old scent as well as two new ones. Rain is an old fragrance from 2006 and returns in a new format with this release and new splashes Kumquat and Hibiscus round out the trio.
- Top notes: wild strawberry, clementine, cypress
- Heart: orchid, passion flower, sunflower
- Base: amber, teak wood, moss, musk
- Top notes: tangerine, bergamot, orange
- Heart: kumquat, tiger orchid, jasmine
- Base: woodsy notes, cedar, musk
- Top notes: raspberry, mandarin, peony
- Heart: hibiscus, tiare, freesia
- Base: woody notes, vetiver, musk
Now the interesting news….
Remember the large bottles they used to come in? Those jumbo 10 oz splashes are now replaced with mini 3 oz sizes.
I’m not sure how I feel about the smaller sizes. I think one of the best factors of the splashes was the huge size. Plus keep in mind they are EDT so you might need a little extra to get the best throw and last thus resulting in running through the smaller size faster.
On the plus side, they are kinda cute!
What do you think?
As more information becomes available I’ll post.
images/info via fragrantica.com