NYX Pore Filler NYX Shine Killer NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation

NYX Pore Filler NYX Shine Killer NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Summer 2012

Start packaging up your train case with essentials for Summer ladies (and lads). Summer typically equals oily skin. Even the driest skin has their moments in the sun when their forehead suddenly breaks out into an oily sheen or worst still your friend starts looking into your forehead to apply her lipstick, ahhh that mirror-like shine is good for something at least.

You might be worried about your Spring essentials at the moment but for oily skin users it’s never to early to worry about how they’ll tame the shiny beast.

Perhaps some NEW cheap thrills from NYX will be your beauty 911.

NYX Pore Filler $13
Reduce the size of your pores promptly using the Pore Filler. The talc-free and oil-free basecoat is perfect to apply prior to putting on your favorite foundation. The Pore Filler includes Vitamin E to enhance and smoothen your skin.

NYX Pore Filler NYX Shine Killer NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation 1

NYX Shine Killer $13
Prime your skin with our Shine Killer stimulant! Apply this nourishing Vitamin E formulated invention prior to your usual makeup routine to assist your makeup to be more long-lasting and flawless throughout the day. This marvel eliminates oil and shine keeping your face matte!

NYX Pore Filler NYX Shine Killer NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation 2

NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat Liquid Foundation $7.50 (15 Shades)
New Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage of mineral enriched matte finish. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for in the studio or all day long!

NYX Pore Filler NYX Shine Killer NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation 3

I tried out Pore Filler this morning and for a silicone primer it’s actually quite good. I’m curious if Shine Killer will be as good as my beloved Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube!

All these new goodies are available now at www.nyxcosmetics.com

P.S. Who’s that hawt Reaper on Being Human?

• 3/6/12 10:06 Cj:

Hmm… I don’t have a train case :X I never really saw the point of me having one. I’m a bit interested in the pore filler, is it like a cheap benefit porefessional?? I always thought that product was really nice but kinda expensive for such a tiny amount.

• 3/6/12 13:37 molly:

I think that its really similar to the porefessional!

• 3/6/12 10:46 jenniet2002:

can’t wait for these reviews!! is the Pore Filler anything like Benefit’s the Porefessional? i really love that primer, but would love a cheaper option! the foundation at $7.50 is super affordable, no? =)

• 3/6/12 12:56 Ashley:

I saw the primers at my Ulta in Hodgkins, IL. I don’t remember seeing the foundation. They had an entirely new NYX display with loads of their newest launches. I am going to wait for a good sale before I try these.

• 3/6/12 13:38 molly:

Since I am a nyx I had to try all these out and I really like the primers and I just got the foundation yesterday and it looked pretty good on!

• 3/6/12 14:10 Miss D:

OMGosh! I don’t know who that guy is but I swear they must have been inspired by the Japanese Grim Reaper played by Mitsuru Murata on the Bloodhound: The Vampire Gigolo series. The look that actor has is identical to his…but Mitsuru is waaaaay cuter!
    Attention: You must stop what you’re doing and google Mitsuru Murata now Muse for comparison. Heehee!

• 3/6/12 14:48 the Muse:

hahaha he does look like Mitsuru Murata (I know him from the Returner) ;-D you’re RIGHT!

• 3/7/12 13:22 Miss D:

Oh yeah, you’re right…I haven’t seen that movie in a while. Takeshi Kaneshiro’s so hot too! *drools*

• 3/12/12 16:11 the Muse:

swoon! ;D

• 3/6/12 16:30 Tigress:

I want to try the Stay Matte, Not Flat foundation. Sounds promising.

• 3/6/12 22:40 chelle:

I’ve been using the Stay Matte But Not Flat liquid foundation for a week – it’s pretty good for everyday wear. I put it on in the morning (8AM), and don’t really have to blot until after lunch (1PM). The coverage is good. I put just enough on to even out my skin, and they just go over the parts that need a bit more help. It wears evenly throughout the day, so I don’t come out splotchy at the end of the day. I haven’t broken out or anything, so I’m pretty happy with it.