Peeps, They Plan To Take Over the World!

Bath amp Body Works Anti Bacterial Chick Deep Cleansing Soap

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth and I’m completely prepared for it. I mean who isn’t prepared for the zombie apocalypse, but are you prepared for the peep one?

It started out innocently. We’d only see them in the Spring, during Easter but now they are freaking everywhere! Halloween Peeps, Thanksgiving Peeps, Valentine’s Day Peeps…even peeps during non-holidays, GASP!

And they have infiltrated Bath & Body Works once again!

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Chick Deep Cleansing Soap $8
Scents:

• Sweet Pea
  • Dancing Waters
  • Fresh Lemon

They plan to take over the world…

I’m not prepared.

Are you?

More dangerous than zombies imho.

• 3/26/12 10:10 auroragyps:

They’re coming to get you Muse. ;-)

• 3/26/12 10:20 the Muse:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG *horrified look* *runs and hides* *screams in vintage horror movie style*

• 3/26/12 10:23 Cj:

*gets out taser* Please I was born ready. Eat 3.5 million volts you peeps!!!

Good morning, how was your weekend? :)

• 3/26/12 10:34 the Muse:

LMAO ;-D exactly! I have a microwave peeps and I’m not afraid to stick you in it! ;-D

Was fab, saw Van Halen for the first time in like 10 years, was incredible. how about you? good weather? do anything fun?

• 3/26/12 10:52 Cj:

Weathers not too bad, in the 80s. I didn’t actually do that much, just relaxed and bought a couple things online lol

• 3/26/12 11:03 the Muse:

LOL naughty boy. whatcha get, spill!

• 3/26/12 11:05 the Muse:

PS my pantone order is coming today, can’t wait!

• 3/26/12 11:41 Cj:

I got a bunch of things from soap and glory, buxom lash mascara, anastasia brow gel. I also ordered the new too faced primer you just reviewed, I’m kinda on a primer kick lately. My prep n prime skin isn’t working as good as it used to! Can’t wait to hear about the Pantone stuff :D

• 3/26/12 11:44 the Muse:

w00t! good haul ;-D let me know whatcha think of the tf primer when it arrives, curious mind, can’t believe you didn’t snatch up some more pantone ;-D I can’t wait to get it!

• 3/26/12 11:51 Cj:

I cant wait to get it! I’ve been using the cover fx primer and while it’s really good, I miss the feel a silicone primer gives :P I had a hard time choosing between the pure or the original, but since you gave the pure such a good review I had to get it. I was tempted to get the blush duo but figured I’d wait for swatches first :P

• 3/26/12 10:50 Ruth:

they lure you in with their cutness and then strike! they surround you with so much marshmellowy goodness you can’t escape their trap!

• 3/26/12 10:50 the Muse:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :-O

• 3/26/12 20:42 Stellar:

Haha Muse. It reminds me of this :

• 3/27/12 11:02 Alina:

Dear Muse,

I’ve got to tell you that yesterday on my way home from work I succumbed and got one of these! Cuuuuuuuuuuteness to the max, what can I say!

However, what bothers me in general about B&BW is that their scents are too strong and too sweet. Even their supposedly “fresh” scents smell sweet, as if they had added sugar in them. I got the pink Peep bottle with the Fresh Lemon scent. Lemon, right? I was expecting it to smell tangy, citrus-y, tart-y…lemon-y! Instead, it smells like a mountain of sugar with some lemon juice poured on top of it. Oh well, the bottle is still the cutest thing ever! (even my husband admitted that) Oh, and the soap is a little bit drying, you definitely need to put lotion on your hands afterward.

The other two scents, Dancing Waters (muddy ocean?) and Sweet Pea (way too sweet) I did not care for.